Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2018 6:54:29 PM EDT
I found this very clean compact while looking at the local firearms forum. The gentleman was asking $600, but we settled on $575. We met up yesterday at the local PD and the deal was done.

The little pistol cleaned up really well. There was some surface rust in the slide serrations and around the sights, but it removed with no damage to the finish. I applied white testers paint to the sights and all is well. The gun came with 3 mags and all factory items as well as the factory box.

I have a nice set of black wood grips with silver Colt medallions that will be in tomorrow as well as a set of Hogue hex head gripscrews. My EGW Officers Guide Rod & Spring Kit w/ Clark Plug will also be in tomorrow. This should dress her up nicely.

The pics were taken as it started raining so please excuse the raindrops.:

Proper grips added today.

Link Posted: 6/12/2018 7:11:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty cool.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:08:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice!
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:41:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Let us know how she soots...
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:59:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let us know how she soots...
View Quote
Will do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top