Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2023 7:23:06 PM EDT
I have a couple Shadow 2's and a customized 75B, but I always wanted to try a SP-01.   Specifically I was looking for a CZ Custom Target II (91760), but they had been discontinued and were a bit hard to find.  I had given up on my search, but as luck would have it I came across this lightly used one a great price.  The CZ Custom trigger is great and everything looks pretty much new.  Really looking forward to getting it out to the range.  Anyway, here it is:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 8:37:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice.

Reminds me of the one that I bought several years ago. Still have not even put a round through it. Too many other handguns to shoot.

Link Posted: 5/9/2023 8:25:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I like the sp01 shadow better than the Shadow II.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 7:53:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the sp01 shadow better than the Shadow II.
View Quote

This.

It's just a great pistol to shoot. The weight, trigger, sights, recoil, capacity. It's easily my favorite factory handgun.
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 4:16:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice score!
Link Posted: 5/15/2023 8:51:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I have a cz shadow target. Its a laser beam. Probably the most accurate pistol I own.
Link Posted: 5/16/2023 2:50:56 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a nice find because it's a CZ custom model. The trigger job with upgraded parts is worth it IMO. Plus you get the adjustable sights and aluminum grips.

I considered getting one of these when I got mine but the prices were crazy in 2021 like $1400 at local shops in my area. I just ended up just getting a standard SP01 shadow but will likely buy the parts to upgrade it so I will probably end up paying the same amount in the end.

Link Posted: 5/16/2023 9:11:25 PM EDT
[#7]
I've only put 250rds through it thus far, but it is definitely a keeper.  Very accurate as mentioned and the CZ Custom trigger is really nice, as are the sights.  The aluminum grips felt ok, but I swapped them for some VZ palm swell diamondbacks.  I got the pistol for under 1k.  They seemed to be going for 1500-ish new when they were available, so I think I did ok.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top