Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2018 12:20:49 PM EDT
625-8 .45ACP,  Bianchi leather holster, two dozen moonclips, Brownells de-clipping tool- $650

I think I did fairly decent.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 12:30:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Solid!  I like those grips, too.  You'll have a blast ( ) with it.  If you want to make reloads even faster, look into a cylinder chamfering tool from Brownells.
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 2:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Good deal!  Now put some rubber grips on that thing and go shoot some local IDPA or USPSA matches with it!  Teach the bottom feeders how to shoot with the noble round gun!
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 5:26:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep a little pot o' gold at the end of you rainbow
Link Posted: 1/31/2018 5:37:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Had her out for 100 ten minutes after the sale was complete. The fix was in last week after shooting a JM 625. Stumbled across this deal minutes after that and got around to meeting the guy today.

Not much difference in this trigger and that on the JM, which was surprising. Consistent throughout. It was a tackdriver with Department-issue 230gr. WWB.

All that said, my eyes will prefer a fiber optic or bead front sight, or perhaps a three-dot system. Straight black sights are simply too dark for me in low-light shooting.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 12:29:11 AM EDT
[#5]
You stole that at that price!  Have fun with it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2018 3:43:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Dude, you know that revolvers were obsolete over 100 years ago right?
You shoulda done more research on the web before spending $$'s.
Go trade it for a glock : )
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 7:17:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Selling one of my G21s helped me get the $650.
Link Posted: 2/5/2018 10:15:54 PM EDT
[#8]
You have the best revolver a person can have fun with!
Plenty of moon clips!  And, ammo!
You will have a smile across your face!
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 11:49:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Any recommendations for fiber optic/tritium front sights, or perhaps three-dot systems?
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 10:55:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any recommendations for fiber optic/tritium front sights, or perhaps three-dot systems?
View Quote
IMHO.....you add that stuff and you're gonna ruin it.

Just kidding.....it's your revolver.  But me....I wouldn't.  Here is mine.....

Aloha, Mark
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top