Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 4/2/2020 1:44:53 AM EDT
Ok guys so my dealer had a FNX Tactical 45 brand new for $925. Put some money down to hold it so I could research. I'm a big .45 guy (only pistol caliber other than .40 I'll buy) and own mostly 1911s and one high point (don't hate lol). None are "Tactical" or are able to hold a can. I have a few questions.
1. What weapon light does everyone prefer?

2. What CCW holster do you guys recommend. I know people say it's to big to conceal but I have to. Was aliengear but it won't support a weapon light.

3. Any upgrades? I am reading the trigger isn't the best.

4. What is the break in period, how many rounds?

5. Any other info would be great. New to FN, as my dealer tried to sell me an HK but I just didn't like it. I doubt I'm going to run a sight.

6. Finally good mag pouches?
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top