Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/27/2019 11:33:03 PM EDT
Any tips before its first range session? Does it need any buffing usually? I bought it for my running gun. Been chased by dogs while running, and this tiny gun fills the roll of my gym gun. European FMJ I read what I should feed it
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 6:35:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Cleanliness of chamber is important to proper function.   Rarely make it past 50 rds between cleaning.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 8:32:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I too recently bought a P32. I did not do any fluff-and-buff. Just cleaned it and took it to the range. I've shot 150-200 rounds through it with no malfunctions. Mix of Fiocchi and PMC.
Link Posted: 7/28/2019 10:37:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I polish ramp of all my keltecs and give a damn good cleaning.

I run Hornady Critical Defense.

Keep a 7rd in gun and a 7 rd backup in my belly band while working out etc.
Link Posted: 8/10/2019 7:09:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I’ve had a P-32 since they first came out and I was on a six month waiting list. I’ve put thousands of trouble free rounds through the little gun. It’s so thin and so light, it leaves no excuse for not carrying a back up. It’s my BUG when I can’t carry a Glock 43.
Link Posted: 8/16/2019 7:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]
There is a new heavier main spring, rated for the Buffalo Bore + P .32.
Link Posted: 8/24/2019 3:13:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Took it to the range yesterday. Ran 200 rounds through her. Such a easy recoiling gun for its size. I'm a fan.  10 rd mags for added pleasure
Link Posted: 9/16/2019 12:25:35 PM EDT
[#7]
I just cleaned & lubed mine, ran right, right out of the box for me. Have not tried any hollowpoints but no issues with Fiocchi, S&B, PPU or Magtec fmj.
I'd rather not risk rimlock with short OAL hollowpoints and KT doesn't make the spacer kit for the p32 mags anymore although it's not a hard mod to do yourself.

I first tried a Pearce mag grip extension but it's like a Pico. hangs down long enough to get your pinky on it with room to spare but really makes it harder to hide in a pocket.
With the flat factory mag plates I was only getting my middle & half my ring finger on the grip. Tried a pinky extension from a NAA Guardian and that curves down just enough to slip under my ring finger for a good solid grip when shooting one handed. And barely hangs lower than the flush mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top