Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2019 4:29:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:01:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Those are trippy.....screws with your vision....I would love to literally order one of each of your textures to find the one i liked the best but that would be $$$$$
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:54:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By pennsylvaniaboy:
Those are trippy.....screws with your vision....I would love to literally order one of each of your textures to find the one i liked the best but that would be $$$$$
View Quote

I wish there was a "try before you buy" option like Amazon, but I'd be afraid I would not send any of them back and end up having to pay for all of the grips
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:22:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Nutro] [#3]
That orange you have pictured isn't avail. It only shows tiger stripe orange that looks different. If you offer the orange pictured in this thread, I'd try them.

@Tzyck
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:05:01 AM EDT
[#4]
CZ Shadow2 next?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top