Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2023 4:37:44 PM EDT
Plinkster 22 just did a video about it.
Link Posted: 2/2/2023 6:35:29 PM EDT
[#1]
I just picked one up yesterday at Cabela's using birthday gift cards from students.  I don't normally buy guns from Cabela's but the price was only about $30 over the cheapest price I could find online.  Their 4473 process is... tedious. I'll try to get out to shoot tomorrow.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 9:55:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont need a compact version. I dont want to, and cant easily obtain standard capacity mags for a new platform.

Give us a regular Tx22 cut for a red dot.
Link Posted: 2/5/2023 10:38:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mk4dubbin:
I dont need a compact version. I dont want to, and cant easily obtain standard capacity mags for a new platform.

View Quote

I believe the Competition model is cut for one. Also, I believe Taurus sells just the slide.
Link Posted: 2/6/2023 12:09:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Gopher:

I believe the Competition model is cut for one. Also, I believe Taurus sells just the slide.
View Quote

I know. Not interested in that abortion either.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#5]

View Quote

If you watch the video you will see that it will take the standard mags still as well so no going out and buying more mags like the dummies at Ruger did with the mark4
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 6:50:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Gopher:

View Quote

You are correct on both accounts.
Link Posted: 2/8/2023 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By fokkfess:
I just picked one up yesterday at Cabela's using birthday gift cards from students.  I don't normally buy guns from Cabela's but the price was only about $30 over the cheapest price I could find online.  Their 4473 process is... tedious. I'll try to get out to shoot tomorrow.
View Quote

Nice. Let us know how you like it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2023 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#8]
I too would like the standard slide with optics cut.
Link Posted: 2/9/2023 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By bmwmc:
I too would like the standard slide with optics cut.
View Quote

I'm sure as soon as I blow these gift cards on a compact, they'll come out with a full size with optic cut. that's usually how these things work

I've got the standard with a dovetail red dot mount and it works awesome, but it's goofy.
Link Posted: 2/10/2023 8:19:36 PM EDT
[#10]
I put 100 rounds through my compact today with the intention of zeroing the red dot.  I had absolutely no malfunctions, but unfortunately the red dot windage adjustment is faulty.  I couldn't get the most out of the pistol as I was dicking around with the optic the whole time.  Sending the Riton MPRD 2 back to the manufacturer for a replacement.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 2:47:18 PM EDT
[#11]

I've got the standard with a dovetail red dot mount and it works awesome, but it's goofy.
View Quote

I think it would be goofy after putting a dot on my P322 with real slide cut.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 2:51:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By fokkfess:
I put 100 rounds through my compact today with the intention of zeroing the red dot.  I had absolutely no malfunctions, but unfortunately the red dot windage adjustment is faulty.  I couldn't get the most out of the pistol as I was dicking around with the optic the whole time.  Sending the Riton MPRD 2 back to the manufacturer for a replacement.
View Quote

I'm finding it better to just spend the money for what you want in the first place. I was too cheap to buy Holosun. The Romeo Zero I got instead was a PITA. Sold at a loss. Two ADE dots proved to be crap. I'd give the second one away. Now have a Holosun after spending more than if I'd bought it first.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 4:35:36 PM EDT
[#13]
The issue with the optic was with the included Allen key for adjustment. The Allen key was out of spec and fit too loosely in the grub screw. I used another Allen key and was able to make adjustments so I cancelled the RMA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top