Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2022 6:25:51 PM EDT

Stay on target longer between reloads with this all-new SIG SAUER factory 9mm P320 30-round extended magazine.

This 30-rd mag, shipped directly from the factory, offers the same quality and reliability as the magazine that shipped with your pistol. Also included is a removable sleeve for an enhanced fit when used in a full-size grip module.

FEATURES:

30-round capacity
High-lubricity finish for reliable function
Removable sleeve for enhanced comfort
Rear witness holes in increments of 5
Removable base plate for easy maintenance
High-tensile spring for unmatched reliability and service life
Durable polymer follower
Complete steel body construction

P320 9MM 30 round Extended Magazine

I wonder who the OEM manufacturer is on these...

Link Posted: 4/29/2022 6:53:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw that. Only $60 which was a surprise as I expected $100
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Isn't Mec-Gar usually the OEM manufacturer for Sig?
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 7:30:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

SIG gave it away with the product photo file name. Usually they seem to be more discrete about the manufacturer. You can also see the Made in Italy and Mec-Gar stamp on the right side of the mag in one of the photos.

Quoted:
Isn't Mec-Gar usually the OEM manufacturer for Sig?

Mec-Gar makes the SIG mags that are stamped Made in Italy, and Check-Mate makes the ones stamped Made in USA. Someone here said they've seen a third manufacturer's stamp on some magazine but wasn't able to identify who it represents.
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 7:40:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Mec-Gar makes the SIG mags that are stamped Made in Italy, and Check-Mate makes the ones stamped Made in USA. Someone here said they've seen a third manufacturer's stamp on some magazine but wasn't able to identify who it represents.
View Quote

ACT-MAG

Link Posted: 4/29/2022 7:53:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
ACT-MAG
View Quote

Do they actually make OEM magazines or only the aftermarket ones sold under their own brand name?
Link Posted: 4/29/2022 8:31:05 PM EDT
[#6]
They were in stock this morning. Now out.

I'm on the hunt for some before Washingtons unconstitutional law goes into effect in 2 months.
Link Posted: 4/30/2022 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Mine is OTW.  I use my 320 as a house gun so we will see how it works.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 12:16:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Finally got to the range and it worked fine.  Balance wasn't too bad though I'm not sure under what conditions I'd use the thing.

Even so, it remains loaded with my other 320/365 magazines.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 7:17:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Do they actually make OEM magazines or only the aftermarket ones sold under their own brand name?
View Quote

My understanding is that mec-gar manufactures act mags.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 7:43:31 PM EDT
[#10]
I have four of them. They’re nice.  Too long to be practical but still fun to own/shoot.
Link Posted: 6/10/2022 7:51:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have four of them. They’re nice.  Too long to be practical but still fun to own/shoot.
View Quote

You just need one of these

Link Posted: 8/6/2022 1:27:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
FEATURES:

Removable sleeve for enhanced comfort
View Quote

The Coyote version of this mag is out. I misinterpreted this part of the product description. I thought it was a separate sleeve like X-Grip or Strike Industries makes for filling the gap on longer magazines used in compact grips. It's actually the same design as the 21-round P320 magazines, with a one-piece wrap-around baseplate. They also include a standard baseplate in the package, but I'm not sure whether anyone would prefer that. Aside from the orange follower, the round count witness holes on the back of the magazine body are a nice update.

Attachment Attached File

Quoted:

SIG gave it away with the product photo file name. Usually they seem to be more discrete about the manufacturer. You can also see the Made in Italy and Mec-Gar stamp on the right side of the mag in one of the photos.
View Quote

Here's a closeup of the Mec-Gar logo on the Coyote version.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top