Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/6/2019 6:09:40 PM EDT
Took my G2C to a CCW class yesterday, was the first time shooting it. Had quite a few failures to fire. I’d pull the trigger, get a click, no boom. I believe the striker is not activating when I pull the trigger every time. The instructor had trouble also, eventually getting a round off. I was able to get through class, but not without major issues. I’ve uploaded a dry fire video that shows the issues I ran into yesterday at the range. Pretty sure this is NOT normal behavior for a G2C. I would hate to trust my life on a gun that won’t fire when I pull the trigger! Any insight is appreciated!

Edit: fixed URL

Link Posted: 10/6/2019 7:36:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Remove the slide and see if something is not allowing the rear of the trigger bar to come up all the way(right where it catches the striker). If that's the case it won't pull the striker back.

If that's good and it is pulling the striker back, make sure the tab at the very rear of the trigger bar is making consistent contact with the sear when you pull the trigger all the way back and pushing the sear down to release the striker.
Link Posted: 10/20/2019 5:24:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Put a Keeptinkering.com trigger in it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2019 11:17:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Put a Keeptinkering.com trigger in it.
View Quote
The Keeptinkering trigger only replaces the plastic pad. It still uses the factory trigger bar and sear.

It looks like either your trigger bar or disconector are binding.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top