Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 5/8/2022 6:34:21 PM EDT
I picked up my first FN pistol yesterday... the FNX 45 Tactical FDE.   Cabelas had it in stock and on-sale.  They just got the pistol in 2 days before I picked it up.  

For 45, I love the 15 rounds and can't wait to get it to range in the next week.

Luckily I already have an Obsidian 45.  :)

It will be the new bump in the night gun.

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:15:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Trigger is not great but I love mine anyway

Link Posted: 5/8/2022 10:38:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Outstanding host
Are you thinking of running a red dot?
Link Posted: 5/9/2022 4:28:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rubicon777:
Are you thinking of running a red dot?
View Quote

Yes.  I have a Holosun 507C-X2 Vulcan on order.

I also managed to score some mags for $40 ea.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 11:06:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I just put a Holosun 508t on my FNX 45 Tac tonight. Perfect size in my opinion. I really like the FNX. Trigger doesn’t feel great but I always get good results when shooting it. I shoot it suppressed with a Dead Air Ghost. The optic I took off of it was dirty from suppressed shooting. Be prepared to clean your optic often.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top