Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Colt
Posted: 1/9/2020 2:40:47 PM EDT
Does Colt still take orders in their custom shop for a new Colt SAA? I recently went online, and there is an order form you can download from:  https://www.colt.com/page/colt-custom   and, if I'm reading it correctly....a new Colt SAA is anywhere between $3,450 - $3,950??  Whew...thought they would be 1500-2000.  Has anyone on this forum done this, or knows anyone that has recently ordered a new Colt SAA? Does anyone have any advice if I'm thinking of really shelling out this amount of dough for a new one?

I know Hickok did it and posted a video, but with his cred he was able to move up the length of time required to get them completed.
Link Posted: 1/9/2020 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I looked into a bit recently. Seems like if you're trying to do anything custom (custom serial #, sequential serial numbers, or non blue / case hardened, etc) Colt Custom shop handles the order and you'd need to go through them directly.

If it's a standard model, I'd check with your preferred dealer and see if they can find them through one of their distributors.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 10:45:49 PM EDT
[#2]
LGS got one in about a month ago . Brand new 2019 made .45 Colt with a 4 3/4” barrel .
$1699.00 .
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 11:12:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Grabagun gets them in every three weeks or so ..Follow this link and ask to be notified..Colt Saa linkAttachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/11/2020 12:48:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Yep I picked up a 5.5" CCH/.45LC from Grabagun a couple of months ago for around $1700. Just get on the notification and be ready to buy soon as you get the alert. I tried dealing with the CS several years ago and gave up. Don't waste your time.
Page Handguns » Colt
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top