Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/14/2021 9:31:24 AM EDT
Translated from Turkish - The new CAS (Canik Advanced Sight System) is the new version of the TP9 SUB ELITE pistols, designed as an ideal concealed carry gun with sub-compact size and proved its superiority with an award, and includes two new features. First of all, the CAS versions have a very low profile thanks to the Metrolight® FT Bullseye (fiber-tritium optic sight) integrated into the patented cover. Thanks to this special sight, shooters can engage the target very quickly and accurately in light or dark environments without the need for batteries. Thanks to the specially designed structure of the sight, which is integrated to the cover, the design that allows the gun to shoot quickly without being attached to the clothes has been made even more effective. In addition, the unique design of CAS allows the combination of FT Bullseye and classic rear sight-sight set to meet personal preferences and expectations in the best way. Therefore, shooters who wish can mount the front sight set that comes with the gun to the gun. The second innovation of the CAS version is a diamond-cut, flat aluminum trigger that breaks at a 90 ° angle. This special trigger, which has a very short forward travel and cocking distance, enables faster and more accurate repetitive shots.In short, CANIK TP9 Sub Elite continues to raise the standards in concealed carry / personal defense guns with its superior CAS versions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szHwEB7wLws

Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:41:24 PM EDT
[#1]
She speaks the universal language of "gun".   Didn't understand a word she said, but understood everything at the same time.

Interesting setup for sure.  Neat little pistol.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 10:53:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll check that out as I found Caniks to be my second favorite striker guns next to Glocks and I've had em all. The optic mounts just kinda sucked.
Link Posted: 2/5/2021 12:01:22 AM EDT
[#3]
I only hope they come out with a P365 competitor! Liked my sc but it just seemed huge next to my 365, but man did it shoot nice.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top