Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/18/2022 11:38:22 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/18/2022 9:41:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for posting that. Just shot my Mete SFx for the first time today. Love it. Great trigger and shoots well for me. I had heard they might not release the Rival in the US. Seems like it’s coming our way eventually. Count me in on one. Hopefully it’s available without the red dot. I put a Holosun 507k x2 on my Mete and love it.
Link Posted: 1/23/2022 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a TP9SFX to play with a few years ago, and recently sick of out of stock mags bought a TP9 to go with it plus some xtra mags.

I really, really love everything about it-
Except-
No matter which backstrap I use the grip just feels to narrow in my hand side to side.

It’s weird.  I love how the XDM comp feels in my hand, but don’t like most anything else about it.

The Beretta APX feels better in my hand than any other gun, but I don’t like the mags,and some other things.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 12:48:07 AM EDT
[#3]
My Mete feels a little thin as well. It doesn’t bother me and I shoot it well so I’m sure I’ll forget about it soon but I noticed it as soon as I picked up the gun for the first time.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 11:10:19 PM EDT
[#4]
These look nice but arrived a little too late for me. I already got a SFX and did a bunch of work on it.
Link Posted: 3/9/2022 1:09:10 AM EDT
[#5]
I put my hands on one of these and it seems pretty damn impressive. The trigger is really really really nice. I may pick it up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top