Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/19/2021 7:14:30 AM EDT
My current CCW is a standard P365; simply love it.  

I screwed up and ordered the Holosun 507K optic and instead of returning, just figured I would get a new P365 and put it on.  I don't want to change my current CCW just yet, so I don't really want to send the slide off for that one.

Local dealer has both the standard P365 and the P365XL.  I need to pick "one" up today and kind of torn.  I have a holster that is optics-cut already for the P365 and I have a shit ton of P365 mags (yeah, I know I can change the 12-rounder's to fit in the XL model).  I would just put a 100 rounds through it to test out and ship it off to get milled* (see below for a follow up question).

Second option is to just get the XL model that is already pre-cut.  I would have to get another holster or two for the XL and either convert or get some dedicated mags for it.  After handling both, they didn't offer much difference despite the physical dimensions, and I was a little ambivalent about the straight trigger (not a deal breaker, just different).  

If I go the XL route, I likely wouldn't get another P365, but if I just get the P365 and get it milled, the ARFCOM standard of "get both" will likely result in me eventually getting the XL model anyways...I just need to avoid getting both right now (since I'm actually going down to retrieve my new FN FNX 45 today).

*If I go with the P365 and get it milled, what's the recommendation on keeping or losing the rear dovetail?  I personally want to keep it and just have co-witness irons (yeah, I know the 507K has a small rear dovetail built in), but I suspect I may have to get taller sights?  Thoughts?

I'll be paying cash, so I'll a discount I'm my dealer's favorite customer :-)  Listed price on the P365 is $550; price of the XL is $650.  I'll likely get $25-50 off and that will be the OTD price...

Decision time, what says the P365 hive?

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 7:46:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy the xl. Swap on the shorter grip of the normal 365. The. You get to use all the existing short mags, plus have the optics mounting and flat trigger. Perfect combo and it’s what I carry
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 8:23:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I have both. I like the XL version better. Already cut for an optic, don't have to shift your hand for mags to drop free or to avoid being pinched when slamming in a fresh one, and still conceals really well.

I don't notice any difference between triggers.

Sending a slide out to be milled strikes me as an unnecessary and expensive hassle.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I have both and prefer the XL. I like the longer grip, but as posted above you can always swap for the shorter grip and use the mags you have without changing the base plates.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 8:52:07 AM EDT
[#4]
In your case I would get the XL because you already have a standard 365 and you want to mount an optic. The XL is already cut for an optic and by having both you can play around with different configurations (XL slide on 365 frame, 365 Slide on XL frame) and figure out which is best for you?

If in the end you decide you prefer the standard 365's standard config the best, you can keep the FCU from the XL and sell off the XL slide and/or frame and use that money to build it however you'd like.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 9:27:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Long time P365 owner.   Other than NiB in dusk on the slide and rounds thru it no changes.  

Friend has an XL with Romeo. It Needs a lot of trigger time to smooth out.  

If you want two then go for it.  Either option.   I’d likely go with an XL.  

Other option is just buy a new slide to take the optic for your current gun.  Try it out and decide that is what you want.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 10:03:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I went with the XL to begin with, just felt a little better.  I really thought I’d put an optic on it, then my buddy asked why would I want to put all kinds of shit on a small carry gun that’s small enough for a pocket.   I said hmmmm, now that’s got my thinking.  I do have other optic pistols I can carry if desired.

I probably will still go with an optic, but I do like the x-ray sights.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 11:03:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Buy the xl. Swap on the shorter grip of the normal 365. The. You get to use all the existing short mags, plus have the optics mounting and flat trigger. Perfect combo and it’s what I carry
View Quote

This is my suggestion. I haven’t had time to swap mine yet but will be doing it this weekend.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 11:36:51 AM EDT
[#8]
What will happen when you are in a situation where you need to protect yourself or family and Murphy decides to short your red dot and you start looking for your dot and world changes. If tritium dies you still have a sight. Or pulling out concealed dot frame catches on clothing and grip is compromised.
I think duty gun is fine for dots. Ccw keep as simple and proven as possible. Just my thoughts. Old man thoughts that's all.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 12:47:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I've got two XL's with 507K's and two standard P365's, and I briefly had an RMRcc mounted on one of the XL's with the adaptor plate.

I've played with swapping grips around, and I've carried them both ways in different holsters. I really like both guns but my junk definitely appreciates the half inch or so shorter muzzle of the P365 and I'm not very fond of the 507K after using RMR's for a decade. When I took both to the range with XL grip modules there wasn't any noticeable difference in recoil once I pulled the TLR-7 off of the XL. I don't notice the extra length of the XL grip at all when carrying and I'm not going to pocket carry (although people do with 12 rounders) so I don't really see a need for the short grip modules either.

I think the perfect setup is probably the P365X milled for an RMRcc along with some suppressor height irons. You get the longer more shootable grip, shorter more comfortable slide (if you AIWB and have a schlong), real backup sights instead of the dinky mickey mouse ears on the 507K, and a better red dot. As soon as P365 slides come back in stock I'm going to do exactly this.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 12:55:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
What will happen when you are in a situation where you need to protect yourself or family and Murphy decides to short your red dot and you start looking for your dot and world changes. If tritium dies you still have a sight. Or pulling out concealed dot frame catches on clothing and grip is compromised.
I think duty gun is fine for dots. Ccw keep as simple and proven as possible. Just my thoughts. Old man thoughts that's all.
View Quote

507K has a small BUIS built in and it will work in a pinch. Works with factory front sight which will put you about 3/4-1" high at 10 yards if you put the tritium part of the sight just above the base of the window which isn't ideal. Works perfect with the Trijicon HD-XR front sight which is slightly taller so you put the entire front sight dot (painted portion) above the base of the window and you can shoot much faster with it.

You're more likely to get your shirt caught on a beavertail or a hammer of a pistol than you are a red dot. If a shirt is going to catch it's almost always at the beavertail/top of grip.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 1:46:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I have both.  Love them but for different reasons.

The 365 is sooo much smaller and easier to appendix carry if your going to be sitting for a long time, also the optic isn't an issue for us older (not in boot camp shape anymore) guys.
I can run plate racks with it all day with the iron sights.  Even ran a bug gun comp one time. I also swapped out the curved trigger for a flat one, just for uniformity.

Th XL has the longer barrel, for higher velocities.  And I realize that sight radius isn't an issue with a red dot, but I like the longer barrel.  The slide is factory cut, so no extra costs there.  I did end up buying the Holosun 507K, just preferred the reticle over the dot on the Romeo Zero.  I tried the add on rail and putting one of my TLR-7A's on it but it seemed too wide to me so I just went back to my TLR-6.

I use a Tuxton Tactical holster for the XL (for appendix carry) and it works perfectly.  I have a Frankenholster for the 365 that has become the new standard for that gun.
I also run both of them in StealthGear holsters for 4 o' clock carry when wearing nicer clothes.

Someone else stated above you can always swap and switch the frames around to suit your needs, depending on your magazine collection.
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 1:50:50 PM EDT
[#12]
I have the standard. It’s short in the grip with 10 round mags. With a 12 round it’s perfect....
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 2:34:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Damn...didn't think of that.  Excellent idea!

Quoted:

This is why I kind of want to keep my current P365 without optic and even my carry preference is to stick with P365, but upgrade to an optic, you can add co-witness iron sights for backup.  All the other “what if’s” are certainly relevant, but those are more training issues than anything else.

Quoted:
I think the perfect setup is probably the P365X milled for an RMRcc along with some suppressor height irons. You get the longer more shootable grip, shorter more comfortable slide (if you AIWB and have a schlong), real backup sights instead of the dinky mickey mouse ears on the 507K, and a better red dot. As soon as P365 slides come back in stock I'm going to do exactly this.

This is good feedback.  The Holosun was an accidental purchase, but I have a couple others and prefer them over the RMR, but I haven’t really put eyes on the RMRcc yet; I do agree with your assessment on the back up sights and prefer to have them which is another reason I was considering getting the milling done on another P365 even if I go with the XL today.  I'm think I can at least try the XL out with optic and if it works well, I can always go with a milled P365 and keep the rear sights (I'm assuming suppressor height sights?).

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/19/2021 6:44:18 PM EDT
[#14]
https://www.zevtechnologies.com/Shop/Sig-Parts/Sig-Slides
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 2:37:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Somewhat same boat as you, though I want to have my P365 slide milled and swap the frame for a XL frame. That would be epic for me.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 3:03:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Damn...didn't think of that.  Excellent idea!

This is why I kind of want to keep my current P365 without optic and even my carry preference is to stick with P365, but upgrade to an optic, you can add co-witness iron sights for backup.  All the other “what if’s” are certainly relevant, but those are more training issues than anything else.

This is good feedback.  The Holosun was an accidental purchase, but I have a couple others and prefer them over the RMR, but I haven’t really put eyes on the RMRcc yet; I do agree with your assessment on the back up sights and prefer to have them which is another reason I was considering getting the milling done on another P365 even if I go with the XL today.  I'm think I can at least try the XL out with optic and if it works well, I can always go with a milled P365 and keep the rear sights (I'm assuming suppressor height sights?).

ROCK6
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 7:59:46 AM EDT
[#17]
I agree with the others, get the XL. The modularity you get with the Sig platforms, gives so many options.
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 8:31:15 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Somewhat same boat as you, though I want to have my P365 slide milled and swap the frame for a XL frame. That would be epic for me.
View Quote

This is what I did ....I have the 507K on it....love the combination
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 1:42:07 PM EDT
[#19]
+1 for the XL for all the above reasons
Link Posted: 2/20/2021 2:30:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Picked it up yesterday ($600 OTD), my damn FNX 45 is delayed between UT and GA due to weather.

First thing I did was stripped the screws for the optic plate and rear sights  I stopped working on it last night, a little frustrated and started drinking

I was able to get them out this morning and popped the 507K on with the proper torque.  I like it so far.  I'll get some pics up later with both and swap the slide to my P365 and try it out.  Need to get a holster for it and I'll have some extra dedicated XL 12-round and 15-round mags arriving soon.  I'm just glad I didn't waste that 507K

I still think I'm going to pick up another P365 (dealer has a few on hand) and get one of the slides milled for use with some taller iron sights.  Just need to get it zeroed and puts some rounds down range with it.

Honestly, I'm still torn between the regular P365 and XL.  The smaller grip length of the 365 doesn't bother me at all and I think it's about perfect.  I'll toy with XL.  I didn't know the one I picked up has the external safety, so I may try AIWB...

Thanks a lot ARFCOM, you all helped me make a decision that just created more questions

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 7:18:29 PM EDT
[#21]
For the reading challenged or those that can only handle graphic novels  A late Valentine's Day to you as well!  

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 8:50:21 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Looks good! How do you like the standard grip on the XL slide?

I need to swap mine out to see if I like it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 8:56:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Thats exactly what I’m going to do. I’m sending my p365 slide to get milled while I carry an xl.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 5:36:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Not bad.  I've gotten used to the shorter grip (several micro compacts in the safe), but it doesn't feel bad at all.  Even if it did, the 12 round mags with extender make it just like the XL, it's just nice having that really short 10 round grip option for CCW.

Quoted:
Thats exactly what I’m going to do. I’m sending my p365 slide to get milled while I carry an xl.

Yeah, if my dealer still has the P365 next month, I may just pick up a second and get it milled for an optic...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:32:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Not bad.  I've gotten used to the shorter grip (several micro compacts in the safe), but it doesn't feel bad at all.  Even if it did, the 12 round mags with extender make it just like the XL, it's just nice having that really short 10 round grip option for CCW.

Yeah, if my dealer still has the P365 next month, I may just pick up a second and get it milled for an optic...

ROCK6
View Quote

The good part about the short grip is the ability to choose between 10 to 15 round mags. I don’t worry about pinching a finger in a CCw speed reload situation so the better hiding small grip works for me
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:55:46 AM EDT
[#26]
I’m with the get both line of thought.
I have a XL but I’m not sure if I’ll install a RMR or not.
I have them on a few pistols, but question the value of them on a pistol that is for self defense at close range.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 12:51:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I’m with the get both line of thought.
I have a XL but I’m not sure if I’ll install a RMR or not.
I have them on a few pistols, but question the value of them on a pistol that is for self defense at close range.
View Quote

I go round and round on this.  For serious, self-defensive drills inside 5 meters (to some extent, out to 10), speed drills rely mostly on indexing and I'm aligning my slide as much as my sights.  I don't think an optic has much value (other than a big window frame to align) in these situations.  I think the primary value is once you get beyond those distances and with multiple targets; the speed and accuracy is inherently better than irons for the same amount of time invested in training/drills. I'm getting more comfortable with the accuracy part, but I can't compare the speed of using irons over an MRDS as I continue to use the MRDS more.

So, I've kind of concluded that a reliable optic (for some, that's only an RMR) is not necessary for most defensive drill; it doesn't hinder them either.  However, when you start tacking on distance, needing more accuracy, or engaging multiple targets at distance, the speed starts to favor having that optic.  That said, I can understand those keeping their CCW as simple as possible for a variety of reasons, which is why I'm tempted to get another P365 for an optic and keep my current one as is...while still trying to figure out where the XL fits in

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:14:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Picked it up yesterday ($600 OTD), my damn FNX 45 is delayed between UT and GA due to weather.

First thing I did was stripped the screws for the optic plate and rear sights  I stopped working on it last night, a little frustrated and started drinking

I was able to get them out this morning and popped the 507K on with the proper torque.  I like it so far.  I'll get some pics up later with both and swap the slide to my P365 and try it out.  Need to get a holster for it and I'll have some extra dedicated XL 12-round and 15-round mags arriving soon.  I'm just glad I didn't waste that 507K

I still think I'm going to pick up another P365 (dealer has a few on hand) and get one of the slides milled for use with some taller iron sights.  Just need to get it zeroed and puts some rounds down range with it.

Honestly, I'm still torn between the regular P365 and XL.  The smaller grip length of the 365 doesn't bother me at all and I think it's about perfect.  I'll toy with XL.  I didn't know the one I picked up has the external safety, so I may try AIWB...

Thanks a lot ARFCOM, you all helped me make a decision that just created more questions

ROCK6
View Quote

Sig was kind enough to send mine out with pre-stripped screws.  How did you get them out?  Willing to give it one last go before sending it to Sig.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 2:49:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Sig was kind enough to send mine out with pre-stripped screws.  How did you get them out?  Willing to give it one last go before sending it to Sig.
View Quote

I found a torx bit that was just slightly too big to fit and hammered it in to bite and then a bunch of sober hand pressure

Sig was pretty quick to respond with an RMA to return it when I contacted them.  All I want now are replacement screws to keep with the plate and rear sight.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Swapped my grip modules around last night. Put the XL grip on the standard P365 slide and vise versa. I have to say, I’m liking the XL grip on the short slide. But since my XL slide has the Holosun, that’s what I’m going to carry today. We’ll see how it goes. I still have one XL that I left standard.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:50:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

heat the shit out of them with a soldering iron, there's thread locker in there.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I go round and round on this.  For serious, self-defensive drills inside 5 meters (to some extent, out to 10), speed drills rely mostly on indexing and I'm aligning my slide as much as my sights.  I don't think an optic has much value (other than a big window frame to align) in these situations.  I think the primary value is once you get beyond those distances and with multiple targets; the speed and accuracy is inherently better than irons for the same amount of time invested in training/drills. I'm getting more comfortable with the accuracy part, but I can't compare the speed of using irons over an MRDS as I continue to use the MRDS more.

So, I've kind of concluded that a reliable optic (for some, that's only an RMR) is not necessary for most defensive drill; it doesn't hinder them either.  However, when you start tacking on distance, needing more accuracy, or engaging multiple targets at distance, the speed starts to favor having that optic.  That said, I can understand those keeping their CCW as simple as possible for a variety of reasons, which is why I'm tempted to get another P365 for an optic and keep my current one as is...while still trying to figure out where the XL fits in

ROCK6
View Quote

I'm making the switch to dots. They are faster once you do the work, both in close and at distance. It's why every open gun in competitions have one. I used to think I wouldn't need to make a 6" shot at 25 yards. But then the Texas church shooting and others showed that may absolutely happen. Plus walk around your local grocery store. Some 25-50 yard plus lines of sights with maybe a bad guy at the other end. Am I expecting that? No. But if I don't need the dot the big circle on my Holosun is "good enough" in close. The only sacrifice is price/weight/bulk of a dot. The dots cost about 30 rounds of practice ammo anymore, weigh about as much as one round, and don't add bulk anywhere that matters. Trade off seems worth it
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

heat the shit out of them with a soldering iron, there's thread locker in there.
View Quote

Pound a torx head into them, heat them, then remove with torx head?

Edit to add:  Just got of the phone with customer service.  Although they were helpful and got me a shipping label quickly, looks like i'll have to take a day off of work to sign for the slide when it ships back.   So looks like i'll be trying the hammer the torx head into the screws route for now.

Also, he assured me they do not use thread locker. He told me screws and other parts are paint marked color coded to different firearm series and people mistake that paint for thread locker. Sounds sketchy considering some of the reports i've read here.  

Sorry for kind of hijacking your thread OP.
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 6:44:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Edit to add:  Just got of the phone with customer service.  Although they were helpful and got me a shipping label quickly, looks like i'll have to take a day off of work to sign for the slide when it ships back.   So looks like i'll be trying the hammer the torx head into the screws route for now.

Also, he assured me they do not use thread locker. He told me screws and other parts are paint marked color coded to different firearm series and people mistake that paint for thread locker. Sounds sketchy considering some of the reports i've read here.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

No issues, that's exactly what I ended up doing, but I didn't need to heat it up (probably would have helped initially).  It didn't look like my screws had Loctite, but they were still stuck pretty solid to the point they need ton consider a better head than a simple hex and the allen key is a joke.  I can understand the need to keep them in there tight as they're upside down inside your slide which could cause problems if you don't use an optic.  I just think they would be better off shipping the MOS Glocks with the the cover plate removed and packaged with the optic plates and let the end user decide.  Who would pay more for an MOS model and NOT add an optic?  

Quoted:
I'm making the switch to dots. They are faster once you do the work, both in close and at distance. It's why every open gun in competitions have one. I used to think I wouldn't need to make a 6" shot at 25 yards. But then the Texas church shooting and others showed that may absolutely happen. Plus walk around your local grocery store. Some 25-50 yard plus lines of sights with maybe a bad guy at the other end. Am I expecting that? No. But if I don't need the dot the big circle on my Holosun is "good enough" in close. The only sacrifice is price/weight/bulk of a dot. The dots cost about 30 rounds of practice ammo anymore, weigh about as much as one round, and don't add bulk anywhere that matters. Trade off seems worth it

These are all valid points.  I have optics on a few larger handguns that I've trained with, but I haven't considered them for the micro-compacts like the P365 types.  I can't comment on bulk and weight as I haven't carried it enough (and I still want to put some more rounds through it, but price is a consideration, especially if you opt to get your slide milled in addition to taller iron sights and the optic.  

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#35]
I have both, a 365 and XL, both are well vetted with 3500 +/- trouble free rds.
I mostly carry the XL with a 407K , sometimes with the 365 lower in the summer
and keep the 365 for rare tucked in shirt or pocket carry.
If you want to run a dot the XL is ready to go, however a milled 365 with real
back up sights would be a pretty good way to go, but pricy.
Some like the 365 with XL lower but I carry appendix and would use a longer
Holster anyway as it carries better, it just depends on what your intended use will be.
Not to be an asshole but, if you end up with both, you can mix and match to
suit the days requirements.
I've mostly gone back to a 4" compact with RDS because I shoot a bigger gun better but, have no qualms about carrying a 365 / XL, they shoot bigger than
their size
Link Posted: 2/24/2021 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

He doesn’t know WTF he’s talked about, they absolutely do use thread locker on those screws. Both of mine had locker on them and it surely wasn’t paint.

One of mine the screws came out on with just heating up the screws and plate. The other wasn’t quite as easy. Both screws I could feel the wrench starting to strip (snap on hex too) so I stopped, took a punch that fit down in the screw heads and gave them a couple light whacks, and then they came out with the wrench. Hammering in an oversized bit was next .
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:11:04 AM EDT
[#37]
My XL didn't have any loctite type adhesive on the screws, seems it may be hit or miss on whomever assembles the slide.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 9:30:29 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Not to be an asshole but, if you end up with both, you can mix and match to
suit the days requirements.
View Quote

I'll only call you an asshole after I pick up new P365, get it milled, get the taller iron sights and and optic added...you'll get the blame

I do like the idea for a few reasons.  For me, the shorter barrel works better for AIWB.  The longer barrel is less of an issue with normal IWB location.  It wouldn't hurt to mix and match to fit the activity or dress attire and you wouldn't really be changing the platform, manual of arms and controls.  

Quick question as I haven't tired it.  My XL lower as the frame safety on it; does that matter with the slide type?  I just thought about putting the smaller P365 slide on the XL frame, and didn't know if that would be an issue.

ROCK6
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 12:32:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Yeah, I'm partial to real back up sight's, I'd really like to be
able to have the XL milled for a rear sight forward of the dot,
haven't heard of any one doing that though...
But the notch in the rear of the 407K work's OK.
I'm keeping the 365 as is for when I cant conceal a RDS.
Mine don't have safety's but I don't expect there would  
be any issue, I believe you can buy a safety and install it
yourself in a non safety.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 4:25:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quick question as I haven't tired it.  My XL lower as the frame safety on it; does that matter with the slide type?  I just thought about putting the smaller P365 slide on the XL frame, and didn't know if that would be an issue.

ROCK6
View Quote
Slide doesn't matter, safety follows the frame.
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 7:33:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Which is why I may get another 365 if I want to try a milled slide.  I want one kept without MRDS for some that reason.

Quoted:
Slide doesn't matter, safety follows the frame.

Thanks...just need to swamp again and see how it feels.

ROCK6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top