Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/27/2020 3:11:17 PM EDT
You would think a marked revolver this distinct would be easy to identify but apparently not. The fact that its marked SEE on top must mess with google image search.  Looks similar to a S&w No.1 except the grip.  A buddy got it from his grampa.

Thanks

Edit:  Found these which look similar

https://www.rockislandauction.com/detail/53/1174/two-european-da-revolvers

" />" />
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 4:10:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks a lot like a Belgian pin fire.  You might  want to post this in the Curio and Relics section of the Armory.
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 4:20:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks a lot like a Belgian pin fire.  You might  want to post this in the Curio and Relics section of the Armory.
View Quote
Maybe some variant of a Velo-dog or Bulldog pinfire?
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Know nothing about them but I searched folding trigger revolver and looked at pics. These have the same style hammer.
Sorry all I got
https://www.auctionzip.com/auction-lot/Two-European-Folding-Trigger-Pinfire-Revolvers_63E90DD4BE/
Link Posted: 12/27/2020 11:12:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for the help guys!
Link Posted: 12/29/2020 6:41:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I agree that doesn't look American at all. Folding triggers were obviously on American made guns as well but no where near the amount of You're-a-peein' guns.

I'd also nose around on Gun Broker & other auction sites for look-alikes.

Good luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top