Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Posted: 11/24/2020 7:14:10 AM EDT
Ok I got the 509 Compact yesterday and now I'm on the look out for a good OWB holster for it. I am looking for someone that has them but it's not going to take a two to three months to get one. I have been looking at a few holster makers and a lot of them don't seem to make holster for the 509 Compact. Any one got some recommendations as to who makes them and that it will not take so long to get one?
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 12:32:30 PM EDT
[#1]
ANR Design took about 2 weeks to get mine. They also have options for lights and optic cuts.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 7:18:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I checked them out and was trying to do the rush service. I even emailed them and was told they turned the option off due to some sales coming up. I was also told they did not think they would turn that function back on.

I just ended up ordering a Ragnarock from T Rex Arms for my pistol. I'll still be looking for few different ones to run with both of the 509 Compacts.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 5:42:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah like the DSG holsters and they are G2G. I have a few here that I use with the SIG 320 and 365. I have used them through the years with the Glock's and H&K's I used to own.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 7:46:28 PM EDT
[#5]
OP, you don't mention f you want leather or kydex?

For kydex, I usually go with Blade-Tech.

Lether of quality level will almost certainly entail a wait, sadly.
Link Posted: 12/16/2020 9:56:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I am running a T.Rex Arms Ragnarock for my 509c.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top