Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/4/2023 12:21:49 PM EDT
I finally got it in my hands this morning.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Here it is with my 92FS INOX.

Attachment Attached File

My entire 92X family.

92XI SAO Launch Edition
92X RDO Full-Size
92X Centurion with LTT RDO slide
92X Performance
92X Performance Carry Optic

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome collection
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 12:41:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice. I see a performance in their too.

If you could only have one sao - steel or aluminum frame?
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:04:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Lordy that's beautiful. Where are those made? Not that it really matters IMO. It's gorgeous.
View Quote

USA (Gallatin, TN)
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nice. I see a performance in their too.

If you could only have one sao - steel or aluminum frame?
View Quote

Coming from being a 1911 shooter for many years, I would refer to have a steel frame, but I am not opposed to an aluminum frame.
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 1:29:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 10:03:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice! How’s the trigger on it? Any guess on weight?
Link Posted: 3/4/2023 11:32:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nice! How’s the trigger on it? Any guess on weight?
View Quote

Nice. It feels very close to the one on the 92X Performance. I would say it falls somewhere around 3-3.5 lbs at most.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 11:29:12 AM EDT
[#9]
That, my good man, is impressive.
Link Posted: 3/5/2023 5:48:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Keep us posted on how Beretta’s Cerakote holds up.
Link Posted: 3/8/2023 2:24:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Gorgeous. I was so excited when it was announced at shot. I can't wait for the black version (all my berettas are black). This is the 92 configuration I've been waiting for. I will drop in a theaded barrel and can height sights for a dedicated suppressor host.
Link Posted: 3/9/2023 8:29:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Gorgeous. I was so excited when it was announced at shot. I can't wait for the black version (all my berettas are black). This is the 92 configuration I've been waiting for. I will drop in a theaded barrel and can height sights for a dedicated suppressor host.
View Quote

I'm also waiting for the non-launch version to ship.  At this rate it probably wont be out for another couple months
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 1:09:30 PM EDT
[#13]
picked mine up yesterday.

I like your collection very much, maybe one day...
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 2:40:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
picked mine up yesterday.

I like your collection very much, maybe one day...
View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 11:01:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Attachment Attached File

My Beretta collection has started...
Link Posted: 3/18/2023 11:19:02 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

Congrats.
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 8:56:05 AM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Looks a lot better than the Inox Vertec you were asking about
Link Posted: 3/19/2023 10:52:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Looks a lot better than the Inox Vertec you were asking about
View Quote

I am still getting that too

Actually M9A1 Compact INOX and M96 Vertec INOX are both headed to my FFL
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 12:51:44 PM EDT
[#19]
Odd question, but can you put a normal 92 slide on it, or does the difference in safety prevent it? I have an extra LTT red dot slide and threaded barrel, and it'd be handy if they could work together so I didn't have to buy another threaded barrel and red dot+mount.
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 2:47:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Odd question, but can you put a normal 92 slide on it, or does the difference in safety prevent it? I have an extra LTT red dot slide and threaded barrel, and it'd be handy if they could work together so I didn't have to buy another threaded barrel and red dot+mount.
View Quote

To my knowledge, the fact that there is a frame mounted safety prevents that from working on the 92XI SAO. The standard 92X can take a LTT RDO slide. I have one on my 92X Centurion.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/20/2023 7:42:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Jesus, I'm turning into a curmudgeon.

OP, I'm glad you like it as you're the one who bought it.

Personally, *I* abhor what the 92 series has morphed into. Straight backstrap on the frame, rails on every GD thing. Frame mounted safety.

Now, I would indeed rock a steel framed 92FS!  

I guess I'll go outside now & shake my fist at some clouds.......................  
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 10:45:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Review videos are starting to come out

The New Beretta 92Xi Single Action Only
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 6:36:00 PM EDT
[#23]
Played with them at shot show this year and was VERY VERY disappointed with the trigger. A Wilson or Langdon double/single is still better and smoother.
Link Posted: 3/24/2023 8:18:22 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Played with them at shot show this year and was VERY VERY disappointed with the trigger. A Wilson or Langdon double/single is still better and smoother.
View Quote

For a non-competition pistol, the trigger is just fine. I have no issues with it. If you want a competition pistol, the 92X Performance or 92X Performance Carry Optic is the ticket and they have the triggers to make these stellar shooters. Just like most Berettas, if you want a much nicer and smoother trigger to suit your personal taste and preference, then a LTT trigger job is the way to go.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

For a non-competition pistol, the trigger is just fine. I have no issues with it. If you want a competition pistol, the 92X Performance or 92X Performance Carry Optic is the ticket and they have the triggers to make these stellar shooters. Just like most Berettas, if you want a much nicer and smoother trigger to suit your personal taste and preference, then a LTT trigger job is the way to go.
View Quote

I , for one, am waiting for an LTT 92XI RDO.   Sign me up post-haste.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 2:05:18 PM EDT
[#26]
I played around with one of these at Shot Show and liked it. I was not super wild about the cerakote and it's finish quality. Not a huge deal but i would have much preferred these launch ones with an actual stainless slide and barrel.

Just not sure if I want to play the Gallatin QC lottery on one. I went through 3 LTT Elites over 4 years before I finally ended up with a used one that didn't drive me crazy with any QC issues or terrible machining on the inside.
Link Posted: 3/28/2023 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#27]
I like the look of that pistol. That color/finish looks really nice and the wood grips are the perfect accent. I would think that finish would last longer than the frame "Inox" finish has on the Inox pistols. The one I had spotted something fierce like it wasn't prepped right.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 6:07:09 PM EDT
[#28]
My standard edition should be on the way tomorrow
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top