Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2018 6:56:03 PM EDT
I have a few 22 pistols, But by far the ones that I can shoot suppressed with are my favorites.
I really like my Ruger Mark IV's (The Target and 22/45), But I needed to mod them a touch to make them shoot to my liking with a Volquartson trigger and other goodies.
I am kind of on the fence on the S&W Victory, It's OK, But nothing that really does much for me.
I really really like my Browning BuckMark Field Super, It has a great feel and trigger out of the box.
All four shoot accurate, But the Buckmark is a lot quieter suppressed using either a Dead Air Mask or a SilencerCo Hybrid.
So far all have been reliable, except the Victory and it jammed in the beginning and was fixed by looking on the web at problems they have and with a quick bend of the extractor it was fixed.

Link Posted: 5/19/2019 8:34:15 PM EDT
[#1]
@Rockyriver very nice shooters you have there.

Walther P22 and Two NAA revolvers: a NAA Ported 1 5/8 barrel in 22wmr and a NAA Bug2 with 22lr and 22wmr. I'm liking the NAA revolvers more and more every day.

I'll jump into the suppressor game soon.
Link Posted: 5/20/2019 12:39:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Great looking pistols!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top