Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2020 3:10:02 PM EDT
Bought a q4 from gun broker from one of the big retailers.  It wouldnt fire.  Took it apart and the firing pin looks like it was removed with a grinder.  Super strange.  Couldn't find one on walthers site.  Anyone know where to get one?
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 3:59:08 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.carlwalther.com/page1.htm

Bought a trigger from them GTG
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 5:50:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah,  doesn't list any.
Link Posted: 10/23/2020 3:20:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Typically, for tradeshows/demo guns firing pins are removed/modified so as to not be functional. This is the only time I have seen this and the majority of the time they are grounded down so people can still dry fire. I do have a modified Glock striker in my dry fire practice gun for the same reason. I would suspect you may have yourself a demo gun along similar lines. Any other signs of wear? Any marks on the sides of the trigger sure for example? I would return it personally. Hope you find a solution either way.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Walther is sending me a new striker for free.  There was zero wear on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top