Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2018 6:36:26 PM EDT
Hey guys, I’ve got an original M&P 9 and I’m looking to mount a venom. I’m not looking to kill the slide so that leaves me with mounts that fit into where the rear site goes.

I found one on midway for around $44 but it’s sood out. Egw I think.

Then are some on amazon for $16 that have good reviews.

What do you guys recommend?
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 9:02:46 PM EDT
[#1]
a dovetail is awfully skinny for all that weight... just buy a new slide with a cutout and keep the original one if you want to have a clean slide.
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 9:50:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
a dovetail is awfully skinny for all that weight... just buy a new slide with a cutout and keep the original one if you want to have a clean slide.
View Quote
Way too much for something I might not like.

Looking for someone with actual experience with this and which one I should go with.
Link Posted: 12/20/2018 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Spend the money on the EGW and dont waste your money on the Chicom Amazon junk.  if it doesnt work you can get most of your money back on the EE for the EGW, no one will want to buy the cheap one.

http://www.egwguns.com/optima/docter/vortex-mounts/
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:58:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I just got an email for a 40 cal CORE for $400.
Link Posted: 12/25/2018 1:04:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just got an email for a 40 cal CORE for $400.
View Quote
I might jump if it was 9mm
Link Posted: 12/26/2018 11:09:41 AM EDT
[#6]
You can convert it to a 9mm with a barrel and magazines.  I converted my 40L PC into a 9mm.  You will have the option to shoot both calibers if you choose too.

40 caliber to 9mm conversation barrel
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top