Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2019 9:36:44 AM EDT
What's the most expensive .22 one has personally fingerbanged? Pistol or rifle, doesn't matter.

Mine was a Korth .22 for pistol. Seems like it was in the $3K range? Used too.

Rifle was one of the Anschutz's at a SHOT show. I'd say in the $4k range somewhere. Thing worked like bank vault married a Rolex watch.

Who else?
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 10:18:58 AM EDT
[#1]
My model 17 was closer to $550....still a fun 22 revolver that can shoot some excellent groups...
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 11:39:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I love my volquartsen scorpions.  Not crazy but more than I thought I’d spend on a .22
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Definitely an Anschutz 1416 of some kind at a Silhouette range, I was poor and shot a CZ 455. I know some of the new precision smallbore guns are a lot more scratch than an Annie now...

Pistol, probably a Walther GSP, those are around $2k IIRC.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 12:30:19 PM EDT
[#4]
The only real high-dollar .22 that I have ever fired was a Hammerli Free Pistol that a friend had. Thing had trigger pull in 4 oz. range. Have no idea what it cost , then or now , that was about 35 years ago.
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 1:17:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/21/2019 6:26:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Walther SSP-E
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

I'm guessing that's a step or three above their GSP model?
Link Posted: 4/22/2019 9:22:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Walther OSP, honestly I shot my Ruger Mk-1 Target better. It's good enough to get me perfect PPC scores.
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 7:15:34 AM EDT
[#8]
A rimfire Korth Sport

An Anschutz 1423, which is built on the superior 54 action, which is pictured below the 1422

Link Posted: 4/25/2019 7:35:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Stepping outside my own rules, I did find this on GB. I've not fingerbanged this one although I have other Janz revolvers. They're worth every penny, IMO.

Link

Attachment Attached File

Up for your bidding pleasure is a Janz Type E revolver. This ultra high end, German Made revolver is chambered for .22lr! It has a perfect matte black Finish. The overall build of any Janz product is absolutely incredible. The Steel that is used in production is 30% stronger than required by US standards. The fit is impeccable. The Janz trigger pull is smooth and even, comparable to drawing your finger across a smooth glass surface. The E style is the mid-sized frame of the Janz revolver line. These are known for being the absolute best of the best. Janz products are very difficult to find here in the States due to extremely strict rules as to import. Don't miss the chance to own these super limited firearms!
View Quote
$11,513, shipping not included.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2019 7:23:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stepping outside my own rules, I did find this on GB. I've not fingerbanged this one although I have other Janz revolvers. They're worth every penny, IMO.

Link

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/15596/Janz__22_jpg-924643.JPG

$11,513, shipping not included.  
View Quote
Jantz revolvers are not rarely found because of import restrictions - those apply to all imported firearms and the Jantz easily gets the necessary points - but because only very few were built by Jantz in Malente. Jantz is a former Korth employee who incorporated Korth features into his design.

When you include non-rimfire guns, I had been in a small gunstore in Winchester, England and handled some of the double barreled shotguns that were above £20,000 and I own a couple of Merkels myself.

Link Posted: 4/27/2019 6:29:56 PM EDT
[#11]
I picked these up on Thursday. CMMG Banshees in 9mm and .22LR. Definitely my most expensive Rimfire to date.

Link Posted: 4/27/2019 6:38:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Her name was Amanda, she was technically 25 but you know how chicks are.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top