Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2020 1:06:47 PM EDT
Just picked up a Model 81 (idk which model it is) from Sarco (I live close).

Very happy with it.
Gorgeous gun, and very sleek.
Most likely will be fiance's HD gun if she likes it, (atleast that's how I justified it)!

Looking for holsters.
Not alot for the 81.

Will other Beretta 8X modeled holsters work?
I thought I read that the 84 is the same size/shape.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Bianchi Model 84 holster fits Model 81.
Link Posted: 10/31/2020 3:53:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I’ve been wrestling with this question for nearly six months.

From what I can gather, pretty much any holster designed for the Beretta M84 will fit a M81.....I think :)
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 3:03:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Try Craft Holters. Most of them from what I can tell are European made. I got one last year for my S&W 19. It was not very expensive, pretty well made for the price. They have a pretty good selection for the Beretta 81.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 9:30:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try Craft Holters.
View Quote

Thumbs up on Craft. Had them make me one for my 81FS a couple years ago. Great price and quality workmanship .......... took a while to get it though as they're made in Europe. I don't remember where.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:27:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Got an 84FS holster from beretta.com and works perfectly on 81. Velcro positioning is a bit funky (be sure to buy metric allen key!) and belt loop takes getting used to.
If you want custom leather, I have two IWB/OWB (one for 3032 and one for RAMI) from MTR Custom Leather and them both. They do have a backlog, at times, tho'.
Link Posted: 6/13/2021 12:52:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Muddy River Tactical has been my go to these days.
His work is top notch and ships in three days or less.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top