Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2018 10:42:12 AM EDT
So I just got this beauty in:

And I had two quick questions:

1) Are there any "must do" mods, or just strongly recommended ones? Already looking at grips and a trigger.

2) What is the best looking suppressor on it? Looking for something that's as close to the barrel diameter and just as smooth and simple as possible. Pics if you got them.

This should be a good replacement for my great grandfather's Hi-Standard, and definitely a better training tool for my P07. But I'm still gonna have fun tweaking it to be a fun range blaster as well.
Link Posted: 10/26/2018 10:10:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a MKIV Lite bronze.  I've added Volquartsen accurazing kit (without trigger).  Tandemkross trigger, tandemkross hive grip panel, tandemkross Halo charging ring, tandemkross holster, Primary Arms advanced micro dot.  For a suppressor I have two options.  Silencerco Spectre 2 and Thunderbeast Takedown 22.  The Thunderbeast is noticably quieter. The barrel diameter matches the can perfectly. It is a great can.

The other add-ons have turned a great pistol into a terrific pistol.  The TK Hivegrips and trigger along with the Volquartsen accurazing kit are excellent.

The holster is also cut to accept a red dot as well as leave the suppressor on the gun while holstered.  I'll get pics up when I'm able.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 1:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a MKIV Lite bronze.  I've added Volquartsen accurazing kit (without trigger).  Tandemkross trigger, tandemkross hive grip panel, tandemkross Halo charging ring, tandemkross holster, Primary Arms advanced micro dot.  For a suppressor I have two options.  Silencerco Spectre 2 and Thunderbeast Takedown 22.  The Thunderbeast is noticably quieter. The barrel diameter matches the can perfectly. It is a great can.

The other add-ons have turned a great pistol into a terrific pistol.  The TK Hivegrips and trigger along with the Volquartsen accurazing kit are excellent.

The holster is also cut to accept a red dot as well as leave the suppressor on the gun while holstered.  I'll get pics up when I'm able.
View Quote
I went ahead and got the hive grips and blast shield, and so far I'm loving them both. The trigger is mushy though, so that will be the next upgrade route.

The hard thing with the tactical upper is that it's about a ~0.8in diameter or so instead of the ~1.0in of the lite series, while most cans are in the 1-1.25in range it seems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top