Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2018 8:40:54 PM EDT
I see they make these in .380 and .22. Does anyone have one of these? I'm thinking about one in .22 for my son. He's 11 and just learning pistol shooting. Pro's and con's of these pistols.

Thank you
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 8:56:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I see they make these in .380 and .22. Does anyone have one of these? I'm thinking about one in .22 for my son. He's 11 and just learning pistol shooting. Pro's and con's of these pistols.

Thank you
View Quote
I have 2 friends that have several of the .380s.

They love them, I like them, I think they shoot well. I think they are a little expensive for what they are. But they are made well.
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 3:39:57 PM EDT
[#2]
The only problem with the 22 is the price. If that doesn't bother you, get one. It is a fun little pistol and very reliable. I like mine.
Link Posted: 10/16/2018 8:59:48 PM EDT
[#3]
I have never been able to get on board with the high price for a mini 1911 in .22 LR.

A friend of mine has one in .380 ACP however and really likes it.

It is accurate and reliable, but so are my .380 ACP RIA Baby Rock and my Kimber Micro.  The major difference is the Baby Rock is straight recoil operated and has a much sharper recoil than the delayed recoil locked breech Browning mini 1911 or the Kimber Micro.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top