Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2021 9:55:00 PM EDT
I'm looking for the thread (I've searched) that discussed the mindset one should have while CCW, and really at all times. I read a few years ago, so I searched the archives, but haven't had any luck. The reason I'm looking is for just a refresher, but also my oldest son just got his CCW.

The thread talks about being vigilante and the mindset one should practice daily.

Can any please help me with locating it?

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 12:05:35 AM EDT
[#1]
This is what I try to practice all the time.
Cooper's color mindset
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 6:26:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Not exactly the one I am looking for , but it does cover the mindset pretty well. The thread I'm looking for has a lot of the same ideas, but really goes into depth of posturing, and what to be watching for in a potential attacker. This is really good though, thank you.
Link Posted: 6/25/2021 8:08:30 PM EDT
[#3]
You mean be nice to everyone you meet but have a plan to kill them if you have to???

Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:44:36 AM EDT
[#4]
I keep this one in my subscriptions. I reread it every few months, lots of good info.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Street-robberies-and-you-The-Basics/5-1285487/
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 7:55:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I keep that one marked as well.  It’s a really good read.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 8:17:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Very good article. Good advice.
Link Posted: 6/26/2021 1:05:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I keep this one in my subscriptions. I reread it every few months, lots of good info.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Street-robberies-and-you-The-Basics/5-1285487/
View Quote

Thanks!
I had that saved for years, lost it when my
last computer took a dump a few months ago.
I've been through it many times and I'm sure
I will again many more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top