Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/26/2023 12:02:44 PM EDT
I want to mill my P01 to direct mount  for an EPS carry.  Looking at the companies that offer the service I’m having trouble selecting.  Primary machine was my first pick because I know they have been doing this for some time but I see a lot of recommendations for wager machine, among others.  I know Cajun offers it and i have used them for other work as well.

I would like to get a DLC coating after but I’m not set on that as the only option.

I’m also not really concerned with wait times as well, I just want it done right.

Who does Arfcom recommend for CZ milling?

Link Posted: 5/26/2023 10:08:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Had 2 Shadow 2s done by Primary Machine and 1 by Fire for Effect.  

Had 2 SP01 Shadows done by Brekke Customs.  
Brekke
Wife's SP01 with 507C
Link Posted: 5/27/2023 5:09:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I went with Wager Machine Works since they had the shortest turn around time. I had just the milled area blued and it was a total of 10 days.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 6:57:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Primary Machine. I have 4 done by them and they have a rediculous turn around time for completion. Their ceracote is flawless.
Link Posted: 6/9/2023 2:47:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I was considering Primary Machine since they seem to have a solid plate system but I really wanted something direct mill so the dot sits low. I already have a 507C but realized you have to use a plate system for that since the optic is too wide. Posted on their site it's 4-6 weeks for optic milling and 6-8 weeks for additional work.

I was talking to my brother about getting into the CO game with my CZ and he told me about Stonebridge Gunworks. He told me they are USPSA shooters and have fast turnaround times. Their website says 2-4 weeks which is pretty good. I live chatted on the site with the owner and asked questions I had about purchasing a 407k, slide cut and install. I got answers within minutes and went ahead and decided to go for it. I'm sending my slide in today so we'll see how long it will be.
Link Posted: 6/11/2023 11:02:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Primary machine only does the plate for the 507 size optics. The 407k is the thinner optic and is a direct mill job. I got the 6 moa dot and love it. Was easy to pick up even in the small window.
Link Posted: 6/12/2023 1:27:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Primary machine only does the plate for the 507 size optics. The 407k is the thinner optic and is a direct mill job. I got the 6 moa dot and love it. Was easy to pick up even in the small window.
View Quote

507k,407k, EPS (carry) are the same

507c has the different footprint unless I am mistaken.

Their naming scheme is garbage.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 12:25:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes that's correct. The only thing kept me from going with primary machine was the lead time. Their site says 6-8 weeks.

I may decide to go with the bigger dot like the 6 moa seems like it's easier to pick up at speed.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 12:29:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, the K series and EPS are the same footprint. I believe it even fits the Shield optics and Deltapoint pro as well.

507c is the same footprint as RMR/SRO.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#9]
They say 6-8 weeks. I have never had a slide there longer than a week. That lead time is for all the extra fancy slide milling. Ceracote and optic mill, they will turn it around in less than a week. 4 slides from them and the same everytime for me.
Link Posted: 6/13/2023 7:49:54 PM EDT
[#10]
That's good to know. I still have a couple CZ's that may need a dot soon.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Just got my CZ P07 back from Primary Machine. Everything was perfect.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 1:27:09 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

What was your total wait for the work?
What kind of finish did you get?
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 2:30:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Primary Machine received my slide 12/22/22 for a SRO and Harbinger V1 slide cut with Cerakote refinish. They shipped it back 1/6/23. Not bad considering it had Christmas and New Years in between.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 7:44:48 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

I got it back in about 4 weeks. Had the Holosun 507C milled with the rear sight in the front of the optic. Cerakote was done in green.
Link Posted: 6/27/2023 9:34:17 AM EDT
[#15]
I haven't had them do any of mine yet but IF i decide to mill my shadow 2 it'll go to Primary Machine
Link Posted: 7/3/2023 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Just got my slide back from Stonebridge Gunworks. I live chatted on the website and Vince answered all my questions in a timely manner. I got the slide cut bundled with the optic. I shipped it out priority mail on 6/9 got it back today 7/3. So far it looks great and turnaround was very quick.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top