Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2021 9:42:37 PM EDT
I interviewed for a new job recently. I haven't heard back yet but I realized if I get it I will be dressing very differently every day. Right now I wear work pants or mom jeans and a flannel every day. I carry AIWB in a Phalanx Concelment holster.

If I get this new job, I will be wearing khakis or slim jeans and a blazer or sport coat every day, maybe jeans and a flannel on the weekends. When its hot in the summer I will be wearing reds or khakis and seersucker coats. Sport coat will be the concealing garment.

Requirements:

Available for Glock 19
Must be able to easily get on and off, transition to and from off body carry (no cut or sewn in belt loops, paddles and snap loops ok)
I also need a mag carrier.

Preferences

OWB
Paddle
Leather
Brown leather
Generally classic style, like an 80's or 90's plain clothes cop with extra OT cash might get

Acceptable

Kydex
IWB
Snap Loops
simple FOMI clip on mag carrier, as long as it has a proper hook.

What is the current hotness?

@Miami_JBT tagged since you have the sort of retro style I like.
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 11:12:41 AM EDT
[#1]
@brassedcrossedrifles   Could you consider something like a utiliclip?   With something like this you could still carry aiwb with your current gear.  

https://www.ulticlip.com/comparingulticlips/?v=7516fd43adaa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top