Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2020 3:08:11 PM EDT
Just released. Will surely be my next gun purchase. Digging the actual front slide serrations.

https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-9-m20-4-compact-optics-ready-thumb-safety

Link Posted: 9/11/2020 6:02:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks nice, still don't understand the desire to use front slide serrations myself.
Link Posted: 9/12/2020 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll believe it when I actually see them available. I've still yet to find any of the other 2.0 OR models available
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 6:44:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll believe it when I actually see them available. I've still yet to find any of the other 2.0 OR models available
View Quote

SMGA has the 5" M2.0 CORE in stock for $699, that price is why it's in stock.
Link Posted: 9/13/2020 7:01:56 PM EDT
[#4]
They're a little late for me, just got my 2.0 4"
back from Primary Machine with a 407C
a few weeks ago...
No complaints what so ever.
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 12:02:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Looks good and I intend to buy if I can find one.  Would prefer in 3.6...S&W, are you listening?
Link Posted: 9/15/2020 7:37:36 PM EDT
[#6]
One issue with the M&P M2.0 CORE is the loaded chamber indicator on top of the frame bleeds off gas and will dirty your optic. Not a lot per range trip but enough to be irritating and require cleaning.  Some M2.0 do not have the LCI on top, I don’t know about this new compact.

The S&W M2.0 CORE 5” comes with 7 different plastic mounting plates.  Some don’t like that they are plastic. I don’t care one way or the other, plastic works well enough.

I don’t own Glocks any more.
Link Posted: 9/24/2020 8:27:41 AM EDT
[#7]
I have a couple CORE series M&P's and a couple M2.0 compacts; I love them all. So this gun is right up my alley. I just wish Smith would use a plan black serrated sight set instead of those huge white dots.

Quoted:
Looks nice, still don't understand the desire to use front slide serrations myself.
View Quote

I don't understand how people can drink Pepsi when Coke exists, but somehow they are still in business.

Link Posted: 9/24/2020 9:25:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I wish I could just buy the slide for a relatively affordable price.
Link Posted: 11/1/2020 9:08:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I wish I could just buy the slide for a relatively affordable price.
View Quote

Same here.  

Anyone know if these are actually hitting the streets yet?  Trying to pick one up.
Link Posted: 12/8/2020 9:32:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I stumbled on one last week and bought it. My first M&P. Wanted something in the G19 size range that wasn't a G19 (owned and shot one for a year, Glocks aren't for me)  

I got a Delta Point Pro with it but the base of the DPP is just thick enough I can't see the suppressor height sights through it...so I grabbed an RMR RM06 today and mounted it. I'll shoot it tomorrow but liking it so far!

I grabbed an OWB Anr Design holster for it too, and also ordered an IWB Anr holster.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 10:19:42 AM EDT
[#11]
This one is on my short list.
Link Posted: 12/28/2020 11:13:02 AM EDT
[#12]
I've been on the lookout too, checking the usual sites and zero luck so far.

Link Posted: 12/28/2020 12:13:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I've been on the lookout too, checking the usual sites and zero luck so far.

View Quote

I think buds has a compact core in stock.
I want a non ported 4.25" CORE. Those are sold out everywhere it seems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top