Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2020 3:30:03 PM EDT
Anyone have the factory trigger parts for a 2.0 in 9mm compact? Want to get rid of them to me?

My gun has the shitty MA 10# springs and I want to replace them with the standard weight springs. Called S&W today and they refuse to send out those springs but did send me a free recoil spring.
The guy couldn’t understand why that was their policy but had no concerns about me putting in an Apex kit.

Figured I’d ask here before ordering from Apex.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 9:09:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Just out of curiosity, does your trigger have heavier pre travel or does it have light pretravel with a 10 pound break?
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 7:49:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just out of curiosity, does your trigger have heavier pre travel or does it have light pretravel with a 10 pound break?
View Quote

@Calhoun123

It had a heavy pre travel and then a heavy break. I borrowed a friends trigger scale today and the stock trigger ranges between 10lbs 6 oz.- 11 lbs 4 oz.

I got a delivery today so now installed is a Apex aluminum action enhancement trigger and Duty/carry kit and Trijicon HD XR sights.
The new trigger reads between 6lbs 3 oz- 6lbs 7oz.
That could be me not using the scale correctly or jerking. It’s night and day better and I’m anticipating g it getting better over time. I only have about 150 rounds through it so far on the old trigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top