Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/1/2021 5:11:23 PM EDT
whos the go to for milling my slide for a holosun 407C ?

look like the factory rear notch will be gone so cut a new rear if i want to keep it? cant use factory rear sight im assuming...
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 1:08:59 PM EDT
[#1]
AETi and L&M precision have been doing it longer than just about everyone. That matters.

Link Posted: 3/4/2021 6:55:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/6/2021 11:38:15 PM EDT
[#3]
There’s only one option for me: ATEi. Doug does great work.
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 12:34:57 AM EDT
[#4]
For the cost of milling the sight you could almost buy a Performance Center Slide with a compensated barrel.

https://outdoors.natchezss.com/bestsellers/Performance-Center

that kit is for frames with mag safety, they make it for without as well
Link Posted: 3/7/2021 4:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
For the cost of milling the sight you could almost buy a Performance Center Slide with a compensated barrel.

https://outdoors.natchezss.com/bestsellers/Performance-Center

that kit is for frames with mag safety, they make it for without as well
View Quote

There's literally no difference between the mag safety kit and non mag safety kit other than the disclaimer engraved on the side.  I know that sounds silly but it's absolutely true....
Link Posted: 3/8/2021 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#6]
DP custom.
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 10:27:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
DP custom.
View Quote

I took a P07 slide down to him middle of last year.  Had him mill it for the Holoson, mill it for the back up rear sight and install the front/rear back up sights and red dot.  And he also sent it off for refinishing the slide (melonite).

Biggest delay was the refinishing.  Drove down and got it when he let me know it was ready to pick up.  No issues with the work/refinishing so far.

dp custom works llc
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#8]
op here. just sent it off to Floyds custom shop. IF you use a 507K, they can keep the factory rear sight. only costs $120. will update with pix when i get it back in a few weeks.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 9:36:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There's literally no difference between the mag safety kit and non mag safety kit other than the disclaimer engraved on the side.  I know that sounds silly but it's absolutely true....
View Quote
The mag safety is only a few small parts in the fire control group that are removable with no impact on the pistol's function. Well, except for that firing without a magazine inserted bit.

... and that MAY FIRE WITHOUT A MAG engraving is just pants-on-head silly, and a bit unsightly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top