Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2022 5:08:14 AM EDT
Probably discussed to many time before, but does the Dagger use any standard Glock magwell adapter?

TIA
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 12:43:26 PM EDT
[#1]
It looks like there is one:

Dagger Magwell
Link Posted: 10/19/2022 2:57:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted: Probably discussed to many time before, but does the Dagger use any standard Glock magwell adapter?
View Quote
No.  At the moment, there only two magwells currently available for the Compact DaggerTM frame.  You can find them here along with coupon codes,
Compact DaggerTM Magwells
Note:  A magwell compatible with the Compact DaggerTM frame will not be compatible with the new DaggerTM Full Size - S frame.  SLR Rifleworks is currently working on a magwell for the DaggerTM Full Size - S frame.  I will post updates as more information becomes available.
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 4:43:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No.  At the moment, there only two magwells currently available for the Compact DaggerTM frame.  You can find them here along with coupon codes,
Note:  A magwell compatible with the Compact DaggerTM frame will not be compatible with the new DaggerTM Full Size - S frame.  SLR Rifleworks is currently working on a magwell for the DaggerTM Full Size - S frame.  I will post updates as more information becomes available.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: Probably discussed to many time before, but does the Dagger use any standard Glock magwell adapter?

Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 12:08:03 PM EDT
[#4]
I just saw this link posted on Reddit the other day.

https://ggmagwells.com/psa-dagger-compact-magwell/

I don't know anything about that company but the magwell looks really interesting at $29.99.

Here is the Reddit post
https://www.reddit.com/r/PalmettoStateArms/comments/yje1f6/polymer_magwell_for_compact_dagger/
Link Posted: 11/3/2022 1:07:11 PM EDT
[#5]
And here's the ARFCOM post (same information),
Polymer Magwell for Compact DaggerTM
I tested several of the magwell design iterations.  I can vouch for the team behind GG Magwells.  They're top-notch.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 4:50:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I tested several of the magwell design iterations.  I can vouch for the team behind GG Magwells.  They're top-notch.
View Quote

Sweet!
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:32:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ha!  I didn't even see that post before I replied.  I knew I saw it somewhere and it took me a while to track it down on Reddit.  I guess I should have just looked a little bit here!

I hope to pick one of these up when they come out.  The little lip at the bottom of the Dagger isn't in a good spot for my hands so I'm hoping a magwell will change that a bit.  I didn't want to spend $100 on the SLR one just to try it out (although I love SLR stuff and know it would be a good one).
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:27:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted: Ha!  I didn't even see that post before I replied.  I knew I saw it somewhere and it took me a while to track it down on Reddit.  I guess I should have just looked a little bit here!

I hope to pick one of these up when they come out.  The little lip at the bottom of the Dagger isn't in a good spot for my hands so I'm hoping a magwell will change that a bit.  I didn't want to spend $100 on the SLR one just to try it out (although I love SLR stuff and know it would be a good one).
View Quote
I have a dozen SLR Rifleworks magwells including three Compact DaggerTM magwells.  They are all beautifully designed, machined, finished, and expensive.

I think people will find that the GG Magwells Compact DaggerTM magwell preserves just a little bit more of the frame / grip length.  It cups your hand in much the same way.  The socket head screw is a nice touch.  It's completely recessed inside the lanyard hole of the Compact DaggerTM frame.  I have my fingers crossed the final production version is well received.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top