Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » FN
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2022 2:52:49 AM EDT
So...my most recent purchase is a 509T in FDE. I'm currently accessorizing my Barbie doll.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a (preferably triple) magazine pouch in multi-cam (other options considered) that I can attach to a Molle belt?

That doesn't cost a bazillion dollars for a freaking fabric pouch?

I grabbed something I though would work off Amazon, turns out it was more designed for longer stick-type Colt 32-round 9mm mags, and it just too big to hold these securely. I couldn't adjust the Velcro flaps to actually fit.

I don't need Velcro straps, btw. Bungies and tabs would work fine. but nothing I have seems to fit these mutant, in-between 17- and 32-round mags.

Ideas? Thoughts? Links? Gripes and moans?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Which application, a duty application where your pistol is your primary weapon and the magazines are exposed, or a combat application where your pistol is secondary and the magazines are covered with a flap?
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 2:12:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SOCOM76:
Which application, a duty application where your pistol is your primary weapon and the magazines are exposed, or a combat application where your pistol is secondary and the magazines are covered with a flap?
View Quote

At this point I'd settle for either, honestly, but the flap would be the preferred one. Definitely secondary.

The one I picked up had the option for either (came with both bungies to attach or flaps that used Velcro to attach), but neither option really worked. Everything was too big. It was cheap, and cheaply made to boot, I grabbed it as a test to see what size would be ideal. It wasn't this one, and everything I look at is either too large, or too small.

For reference, it was this:

Cheap garbage mag pouch that's too large for this application
Link Posted: 3/12/2022 7:34:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: patw] [#3]
First, nice choice of firearm. Mine has become my favorite pistol to shoot and carry.  Second, I had the same problem with the 24 rounders,(finding ways to carry them), but decided to just get more of the 17 round mags, as they are easier to conceal and more pouches/mag. holders available. I wish FN would give the option for only the 17 rounders instead of getting the 24, as outside of the range, they don't offer much for me with carrying concealed. I know it does not help much with your predicament but just passing on what I have dealt with.
Link Posted: 3/13/2022 1:55:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By patw:
First, nice choice of firearm. Mine has become my favorite pistol to shoot and carry.  Second, I had the same problem with the 24 rounders,(finding ways to carry them), but decided to just get more of the 17 round mags, as they are easier to conceal and more pouches/mag. holders available. I wish FN would give the option for only the 17 rounders instead of getting the 24, as outside of the range, they don't offer much for me with carrying concealed. I know it does not help much with your predicament but just passing on what I have dealt with.
View Quote

I appreciate the thoughts.

I went ahead and bought a collection of 17- and 24- round mags, so I have a bunch of both. My standard mag pouches will obviously fit the 17 rounders fine, I'm just hoping someone has a better solution for the 24's.
Page Handguns » FN
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top