Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2020 1:39:42 AM EDT
Which one should I go with? Anyone here have both? My gf and I both carry Glock 43 at work and I carry a g23 when I’m not at work. I want something that would translate well to the 43 more than anything as I’ve been shooting g22/23 for almost a decade and very comfortable and confident with it. My gf has to compromise her grip to reach the trigger on the 23 which is why we started looking at the single stacks. I like the idea of factory Glock with a factory Glock trigger but I also really like the smaller size and smaller price of the m22.

Let me know what y’all think. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 9:44:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Nomad... if you keep your practice to one shot draws, to work on sight picture and trigger, and not follow up shots as it is after all a .22lr I'd recommend the same grip, sight picture and trigger as your carry pistols... I've been shooting a G17 and G34 for USPSA and multigun since 2005... originally got an Advantage Arms conversion and finally a G44... I've had to shave off the front sight to get it to  point of impact at 20yd, but have 2200+ trouble free rounds of CCI Blazer through it... much of the practice is one shot draws and alternating weak and strong hand
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 10:55:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I looked at an M22 years ago.  The bad reviews kept me from making the purchase.  
I am very happy with my G44.  It is proving to be a lot more reliable than the AA G19 conversion I used to have.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 12:46:07 PM EDT
[#3]
The ISSC M22 is a hammer fired pistol with ambidextrous hammer drop safety.   The ISSC M22 also incorporates a magazine disconnect safety and has a different manual of arms compared to the Glock 43 or Glock 23.   I think the Glock 44 is preferable for a training pistol compared to the Austrian manufactured  M22.  Up till the release of the Glock 44 I think the AA Glock kits were the best training system for Glock.  I wish Glock would offer a rimfire pistol the size of a Glock 43.

It’ll be interesting to see if AA releases a 22 rimfire kit for the single stack 48/43X or 43.   I’d buy a AA kit for my Glock 43 or Glock 48.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 8:13:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Neither
Link Posted: 4/3/2020 2:03:18 PM EDT
[#5]
While I haven't put a whole lot of rounds through my G44 (about 1200) it has been very reliable with all the ammo I have tried.
Link Posted: 4/6/2020 12:04:54 AM EDT
[#6]
MKIV STAINLESS STEEL TARGET THREADED with Volquartsen accuracy kit

G44.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top