Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Handguns » Kahr
Posted: 6/22/2018 1:48:42 PM EDT
I heard that  a back issue of Concealment magazine had an article about a  company  was able to put a MOS on Kahr pistols.   I have looked online and cannot find the article nor any thing doing a web search.

If anyone knows the name of the company or has more information, it would be appreciated.

Just as a thought, do you think that the next series of Karhs' would be offered with MOS capability
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 2:18:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Casper507] [#1]
I am not sure of the specific article but I saw one somewhere and remember the name.

Shield mini red dot

Kahr forum link

Do it!

Then let me try it out.

You could also google kahr red dot:
Click on image to expand pic and show other pics on page then click on visit to go to that page.

I like to right click and open in new tab to keep my place on the google pics page as I am surfing through the pics.

I'd like to try a XS Big Dot Xpress sight and then the red dot.  To expensive for me to experiment back and forth.

I really like the longer trugger pull of the Kahr since it is more like a really light weight DA revolver pull for social use.
Link Posted: 6/22/2018 8:40:55 PM EDT
[#2]
The kahr gen2 pistols were supposed to have versions milled for a red dot sight. They had a short travel trigger with a trigger safety more like a glock. Pic rail, and a comp on the barrel.

YouTube video
Page Handguns » Kahr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top