Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2020 8:30:54 PM EDT
Title for thread. A supposedly is for the poly frame and B for metal frame, but I’ve seen guys run both interchangeably.  Which is better suited for my pistol?
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:14:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the one with quick detach I think that is A because I use that feature often.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 9:21:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like the one with quick detach I think that is A because I use that feature often.
View Quote

Fair input.  This will not be moving around.
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 4:24:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then get the other its more secure
Link Posted: 12/14/2020 8:36:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Removed_californian ,

I use an X300U - A - On my VP9 . I had to wiggle it around & lightly push It back But it locks up solid , On my rail .

FYI Arms Unlimited has X300U-A for an add to cart price of $199.00 Black or Tan  , Free Shipping .

Hope this helps , DRAHT01

Link Posted: 12/14/2020 9:37:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I like the x330u-a soley bc its quicker to take on/off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top