Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2021 12:16:08 PM EDT
Tax return money is burning a hole in my pocket. been wanting a 71 for years. fine with the surplus ones with the fake suppressor. i can remove it.

anyone seen one online?
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 7:59:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought my excellent condition 71 from black market arms about 6 months ago. It’s a hell of a pistol and one of my favorites.   I don’t even see any listed on GB.  There are two model 70’s on GB but I bet they get bid up over $800.  

If I was you I’d put out some WTB ads, especially one on here.

ETA: to clarify ‘on here’ was meant to imply the appropriate wtb forum on the EE here.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 9:06:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
But in the EE, please.

COC:
Specific to Sales
   Companies or individuals may not advertise or sell products and/or services in the forums without permission from an admin. (This includes siglines and titles.) Industry Partners are allowed to post sales or specials on a limited basis and also require admin permission.
   Companies or individuals interested in selling or trading equipment should resort to the Equipment Exchange. At no time should an item be listed in any discussion forum. This includes links to auctions.
   Fraudulent practices or attempts to defraud another person or group will be dealt with very seriously.
   NO GROUP BUYS OR FUNDRAISERS WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION. Please message Striker for more information.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I bought my excellent condition 71 from black market arms about 6 months ago. It's a hell of a pistol and one of my favorites.   I don't even see any listed on GB.  There are two model 70's on GB but I bet they get bid up over $800.  

If I was you I'd put out some WTB ads, especially one on here.
But in the EE, please.

COC:
Specific to Sales
   Companies or individuals may not advertise or sell products and/or services in the forums without permission from an admin. (This includes siglines and titles.) Industry Partners are allowed to post sales or specials on a limited basis and also require admin permission.
   Companies or individuals interested in selling or trading equipment should resort to the Equipment Exchange. At no time should an item be listed in any discussion forum. This includes links to auctions.
   Fraudulent practices or attempts to defraud another person or group will be dealt with very seriously.
   NO GROUP BUYS OR FUNDRAISERS WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION. Please message Striker for more information.

When I said ‘on here’ I meant in the appropriate forum on ar15.com in general.  We both have a substantial amount of feedback, I wouldn’t have thought you would have taken it that way considering that, yet here we are lol.  Good luck in your quest to find a 71!

Never mind, on my phone and thought the op posted that. I see you have no feedback. Thanks for clearing that up for those that may not know the rules.

Good luck on your 71 hunt op. I’ll Pm you if I see one.
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 11:27:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/27/2021 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No worries, I knew what ya meant.  IMO it was just an opportunity to provide a little reminder of COC.

I got no feedback . Heck, I don't even fully understand how the EE stuff works.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I said 'on here' I meant in the appropriate forum on ar15.com in general.  We both have a substantial amount of feedback, I wouldn't have thought you would have taken it that way considering that, yet here we are lol.  Good luck in your quest to find a 71!

Never mind, on my phone and thought the op posted that. I see you have no feedback. Thanks for clearing that up for those that may not know the rules.

Good luck on your 71 hunt op. I'll Pm you if I see one.
No worries, I knew what ya meant.  IMO it was just an opportunity to provide a little reminder of COC.

I got no feedback . Heck, I don't even fully understand how the EE stuff works.

I get it. I’ve seen wtb ads in all the wrong places my self.
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 12:13:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Looking for the same item. Any luck???
Link Posted: 3/14/2021 9:49:40 PM EDT
[#7]
I haven’t seen any of the surplus 71 for sale for a while. Pawn shops and local boards/ Local auctions might be the best bet honestly.

I’ve found steel frame 70s .22 models for cheap doing that. Local shop had a mint 70s with box for $250 a few years back. And if you find one with multiple factory mags, figure $100 extra per mag
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 9:36:43 PM EDT
[#8]
IM sent with a possible source
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top