Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2022 6:16:48 PM EDT
That’s it, looking for a OWB paddle holster for the Dagger. Ideas? An internet search turns up nothing that I can verify.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 9:19:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Look at Sly OWB Holsters. They have a Dagger paddle holster for around $65.

I'm looking for holsters now also. I've heard the only reason G19 holsters won't work is because the trigger guard is shaped differently. On Kydex holsters I would think you could just heat up the trigger guard area some and push the gun in and reshape it. Maybe wrap the guard with metal tape first to protect the finish.
Link Posted: 8/10/2022 12:39:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I was at the PSA forum a minute ago reading Dagger threads, a guy mentioned Hilliker Holsters. Went there and they had a paddle holster and IWB holster for the Dagger. Another guy said he tried his dagger in the Alien Gear G19 holster and it fit like a glove.
Link Posted: 8/11/2022 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Here's a list of holsters specifically designed for the Compact DaggerTM,
Compact DaggerTM Holsters
You might find an OWB paddle holster in there somewhere.  Good luck!
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 12:47:18 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a P80 kydex IWB holster from We the People. It 'almost' clicks in, but at the same rime has full retention. The P80 trigger guard is almost the same shape as the Dagger. And both have full rails. I am likely to try the hair dryer heat up to make the trigger guard retention dimples click into place just a little bit better.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 2:48:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one from Skullhead Arms that’s pretty good.  

I’d prefer if the design of the holster had last extra material, but it fits my Dagger perfectly and is a solid holster.  You can use a G-Code paddle.
Link Posted: 8/25/2022 10:26:13 PM EDT
[#6]
My Dagger fits pretty well in a Serpa for an  M&P.

Turns out my G41and Cz P10f fit perfectly also.
Link Posted: 9/3/2022 4:52:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have one from Skullhead Arms that’s pretty good.  

I’d prefer if the design of the holster had last extra material, but it fits my Dagger perfectly and is a solid holster.  You can use a G-Code paddle.
View Quote

I checked.  You cannot use a G-Code paddle with the Skullhead.  Hoke pattern does not match G-Code paddle (I tried with a paddle I had in my holster parts box).
Link Posted: 9/5/2022 2:30:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Which mp holster is that serpa?  I’m looking for a paddle or safariland style holster to use my Dagger on a hunting belt.
Link Posted: 9/6/2022 10:57:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Look at Walmart, they usually have them on the shelf.

Psa

Sportster link

Here is my holsters markings:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top