Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2020 9:53:44 PM EDT
I'd like to be able to move it around as needed (pack, leg, chest, etc). Thus the MOLLE or whatever you want to call it. Seems like different companies have different names for the same thing.

I would *like* if I can use it for two different pistols, without either of them falling out. Those being, an HK Mk 23 and a Rock Island 6 inch double stack 10mm. Both have a light and laser combo. If it's only good for one that's fine, I can always buy more holsters later (I have....a few....pistols that I'd like holsters for). It it can be adjusted for everything from the Mk23 to a regular USP 9mm, so much the better.

I've bought holsters from High Speed Gear before, and I really like them, plus they've given me excellent customer service. But it looks like the only holsters they make any more are kydex, and I want nylon. With a flap, preferably.

I don't buy cheap shit, so Blackhawk, Voodoo, and the like are right out. This is going to actually get used; I spend a fair amount of time trekking through the FS land across the road from my place, so gear needs to hold up. Unlike a pair of Oakley gloves I bought years ago and forgot I had, which only survived three excursions before they started getting holes in the fingers. To be fair, they were probably intended for urban warfare, not climbing over fallen trees and up the side of a mountain.

Suggestions please? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 6/20/2020 10:58:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Milsurp M12? The clip works on belts and ALICE gear, and will work on Molle webbing, but will be a little loose. It’s cheap, secure, and holds most full-size and some compact pistols.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 1:19:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Is Alien Gear our? I have only bought one of their products, a Shapeshift MOLLE, and I have been impressed with it on my waist belt of mystery ranch pack.

I like that the whole thing can click off the molle attchment and onto a OWB clip in my belt if I have to drop pack, etc.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 10:29:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Milsurp M12? The clip works on belts and ALICE gear, and will work on Molle webbing, but will be a little loose. It’s cheap, secure, and holds most full-size and some compact pistols.
View Quote

Is it big enough to hold a large autoloader with a light? I'll see what I can see online but if you have experience your input would be more helpful than photos.

Link Posted: 6/21/2020 10:30:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is Alien Gear our? I have only bought one of their products, a Shapeshift MOLLE, and I have been impressed with it on my waist belt of mystery ranch pack.

I like that the whole thing can click off the molle attchment and onto a OWB clip in my belt if I have to drop pack, etc.
View Quote

I'll check them out, I don't know anything about their quality. Thanks for the suggestion.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 10:44:36 AM EDT
[#5]
It would depend on the light IMO. The limit of my experience is using a cheap one to carry a 1911, a M&P9 3.6” compact, and a M&P9 5” full-size, none of which have a light. The 1911 is loose enough that a smaller light might work.
Sorry I can’t help more.
Link Posted: 9/8/2020 2:57:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is it big enough to hold a large autoloader with a light? I'll see what I can see online but if you have experience your input would be more helpful than photos.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No light
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top