Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2023 3:54:16 PM EDT
I had a 40 cal full sized PX4 storm that screwed up and sold to my friend Chris . I Wish I had kept it . I want another Full size 17 round PX4 storm in 9 mm ,but have had no luck finding one at under $500.00. 2or 3  years ago I bought the NIB 40 cal full sized PX4 storm for $349.99 . Is it inflation ,or were they dumping the 40 calibers ? If i could find another new 40 cal at $400 I would grab it ,but even the 40 calibers are going over $500.00 now. I want to streamline am ammo inventory ,and go mainly with 9 mm, 10mm,and 45acp . I would even buy a pristine Used PX4 full sized 9mm ,if the price was right. I keep hoping Beretta will have a rebate on the PX4 . Anyone know of any good deals on a PX4 full sized 17 round one?
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 4:28:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Sportsman warehouse shows a $75 rebate until Jan 31.

Palmetto has them for new $600, that seems about the best going price, with gunbroker used all seem up over 500 once you figure in shipping and any fees.

The cheapest you will probably be able to find would be a .40 dao model, just because no one wants them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top