Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2023 8:30:24 AM EDT

Seller is asking $1000. I know very little about these guns. What do you all think?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:10:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I know that they are very nice guns and having a numbers matching is very good for  collect them.  Seems like a fair price for an original Hi-Power.  I’d buy it if it’s what you want.  Always make sure it works and is in shooting shape.  I’m sure someone with a whole lot more knowledge than me will jump in here.  Also read about them and their history.  Great guns.  Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Looks pretty decent -  matching serial numbers and the bore looks great?  If so it's probably worth the asking price but of course if he's open to negotiation you might offer something else - see what happens.

I'd want to hold it in my hands and inspect it before making an official offer though -
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:28:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Tiny bit overpriced for around here, but hey, there is the collector that will pay so not a "You have got to be kidding" price level.  i say go for it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I messaged him, will offer a partial trade. Thank you for the replies.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:42:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: giantpune] [#5]
Plus you dont have to pay shipping, tax, and FFL transfer.  
I bet the GunBroker prices end up being close to what you're paying after they get done getting ticketmastered like that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top