Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/2/2021 10:16:23 PM EDT
I have a few Gen3 G26 Slides and a Gen4 G19 Slide. I have no idea if they have loaded chamber indicators or not but wanted to know if I have LCI upper parts kits can they drop right in or basically upgrade the slides with LCI's if they don't already have it?
Link Posted: 3/2/2021 11:12:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, both pistols have the extractor LCI that is flush with the slide when empty, but protrudes slightly when a round is chambered.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 11:41:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't get why Glock hasn't updated with this simple modification that lots of other companies have gone to.

Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:33:49 PM EDT
[#3]
That simple little hole is not good for optics, thats why Sig changed theirs. I'm talking about high round count shooting.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 12:48:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Ruger leaves no doubt when there is a round in the chamber, daylight or dark, but everyone hates on them.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 2:51:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That simple little hole is not good for optics, thats why Sig changed theirs. I'm talking about high round count shooting.
View Quote

Interesting, I'll have to watch for that next time I'm out.  I only have a couple hundred rounds through this one in a single section... not that I ever get much past that.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 4:02:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't get why Glock hasn't updated with this simple modification that lots of other companies have gone to.

https://i.imgur.com/2WetcU9.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/0u7CsLp.jpg
View Quote

Seeing, especially through a small hole, requires light. Physical touch does not require light and can be done in a safer fashion. But that is just my opinion. YMMV

Also, Glock upgraded to LCI extractors back in the Gen 3 era.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 6:54:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Seeing, especially through a small hole, requires light. Physical touch does not require light and can be done in a safer fashion. But that is just my opinion. YMMV

View Quote

Yeah, roger.  This has both a visual and tactile indicator.
Link Posted: 3/3/2021 7:51:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

^^^^I was gonna post this
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 4:07:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Press checks are free and 100% accurate
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top