Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2021 8:38:06 PM EDT
Recommendations? Will be IWB carry so holster availability would be needed too.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 10:27:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Subscribed for info.
So far, the best I've seen is the Surefire XSC but I'm having a hard time justifying their price.  
I'm been hoping Olight would come out with a competitor (PLx Micro Valkyrie would be my name for it).
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:00:04 AM EDT
[#2]
TLR6   This would be a likely choice but Vedder doesn't make it for Hellcat like they do for Sig365 both being similar platforms its likely one of the other manufacturers makes one for it or alternatively you could suggest Vedder make it they might listen they have pretty good customer service.
You could call Milt Sparks and ask them LINK  It takes a while to get their custom holsters but they are the best at making them.
Link Posted: 8/3/2021 7:41:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I run a Olight PL Mini 2 with mine. Its a good light with a solid clamp though the clamp stands out on the side. I was runnning it IWB but switched to pocket carry before changing out to a G19 again. Maybe streamlights 7a sub?
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey OP, what did you end up with??  I'm looking for a good light that will fit the hellcat also
Link Posted: 11/26/2021 1:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I think theres a holster company 3d printing a key for the tlr7.

Sorry i cant remember who it is.
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 6:12:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think theres a holster company 3d printing a key for the tlr7.

Sorry i cant remember who it is.
View Quote

Found it!

Holster + key for Hellcat with tlr7sub
Link Posted: 12/25/2021 6:16:07 PM EDT
[#7]
How to Attach the TLR-7sub to Your Hellcat
Link Posted: 12/31/2021 8:52:17 PM EDT
[#8]
I went with a tlr7sub and modified the rail key. It works really well
Link Posted: 1/4/2022 10:37:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Some of our customers have went with the Surefire XSC and like them. We do have them in stock currently and you can use "AR15COM" as a 10% discount on them.

You can find them here: Surefire XSC

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us.

Proven Arms & Outfitters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top