Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2022 5:20:16 PM EDT
A Les Baer or Ed Brown is like having the dolled up babe on your arm going to a cocktail party.  A Springfield is like the hot chick that you take to a Ted Nugent concert.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
A Les Baer or Ed Brown is like having the dolled up babe on your arm going to a cocktail party.  A Springfield is like the hot chick that you take to a Ted Nugent concert.
https://www.icollector.com/Ted-Nugent-s-Engraved-Springfield-1911-45_i40041891#
View Quote
I am thinking you did not choose wisely with your forum selection.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 6:35:37 PM EDT
[#2]
My Springfield shoots well but my Les Bears shoot better but the Wilson.....oh the Wilson is so much nicer to shoot.
The Wilson is the bell of the ball.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Have a Baer and a SACS, had a Wilson. The SACS is my favorite. In fact, I had them do some upgrades to my Baer...
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 1:21:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't comment on a Wilson but my TRP Pro has outshot 3 Les Baer's that had the accuracy guarantee.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 3:59:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't get me wrong, the CQB I had was very nice and very accurate, I just prefer SACS's aesthetic and believe their guns are just as good.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 4:03:18 PM EDT
[#6]
The Springfield is the the chick that you think is super hot, but dudes who actually date hot chicks wouldn’t touch with a 10’ pole.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top