Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/3/2021 10:17:59 AM EDT
Is there such a thing? I have a buddy building out a P320 and he's a lefty so the gas pedal, that he likes when holding the gun correctly isn't going to do anything for him. A wrong handed version would be great.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 12:20:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember @Rudukai13 talking about this awhile back.

Weirdo lefty people

Link Posted: 5/3/2021 2:36:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I remember @Rudukai13 talking about this awhile back.

Weirdo lefty people

View Quote

I asked the company that makes the ones that are so common for the p320 now and they said they had no interest in making it.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 4:30:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Best I’m currently aware of for southpaws is to use a WML as a makeshift gas pedal/ledge. I place my right thumb somewhat on the body of my X300U and use it to press down slightly. Unless he’s got the money and connections to have a custom prototype made, that’s what’s currently available to us devil worshippers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top