Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/25/2020 2:46:03 PM EDT
Anyone had any dealings with one these bitches?
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 8:44:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Not directly, but all the ones I ever saw looked like the early AMTs: cheap, shitty cast junk.  There was one in a local display a month ago for $350 but I couldn't bring myself to look at it.  It was better off sitting there keeping the dust off the shelf.
Link Posted: 8/1/2020 9:26:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TonyRumore] [#2]
There is a reason they remind you of an AMT.

The guy that started Wyoming Arms, maker of the Parker pistol, originally worked at AMT.  Wyoming Arms folded up and Laseraim picked it up.

Link Posted: 8/1/2020 11:56:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Guess that explains it.

Funny, I hadn’t seen one in over a decade and had made up my mind to buy one if I ever ran across another.  Then I saw one recently and was reminded how squalid they were; I couldn’t do it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2020 3:43:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Donner_und_Blitzen] [#4]
I have a friends LaserAim that have trying to get it to run. The pin the ejector mounts on was broken and spring bent and twisted beyond repair. I have replaced the pin and now waiting on a new spring. It is really is a fucked up way of mounting a ejector. The grip panels hold all of the guts in place. When you remove them parts fall out everywhere.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top