Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/6/2021 12:00:54 AM EDT
I have large hands and am looking to open up my hand more. Does CZ or another company made a large backstrap or front strap or something? The width is fine. It's the front to back that is too small.
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 9:15:03 AM EDT
[#1]
The CZ75 series doesn't have replaceable back straps like the plastic framed pistols.

Seems like they used to make a pistol with a CZ75 like slide on a plastic pistol frame called a Phantom (not sure about the name) but I don't know if that pistol/frame had replaceable back straps or not.

Some people like to put those soft rubber grip sleeves over their pistol frames.  Those make it both wider and longer front to back and are easy to remove if you find you don't like them.

If you're looking for a range gun check out the old CZ Tactical Sports.  Like a CZ75 on steroids.  Huge handgun that is bigger than a CZ75 and is heavy and are single action only.  Oh, and the magazines are expensive as hell, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top