Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/4/2016 9:51:53 PM EDT
My initial video review of the Lakeline LLC Fiber Optics Sights for the PT111 G2

INITIAL REVIEW OF LAKELINE LLC FIBER OPTIC SIGHTS
Link Posted: 2/17/2017 9:48:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks I bought a set and a recoil spring set up too, a couple of weeks ago.  I want to have at least 300 rounds on my pistol as a shakedown to make certain mine does not have to go back for repair, before I put the new parts on.  (New parts always have a way of disappearing at the factory repair place.)  I don't expect trouble, but I have had some experience even with big name stuff.
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 10:45:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a set of Lakeline fo front and U notch rear on my 709 Slimline. They are awesome and a great upgrade.
Link Posted: 4/9/2018 1:20:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Glad you posted, now I have to find my parts and put them on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top