Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2021 2:22:43 PM EDT
I’m really tempted by the LTT Elite. No idea which of the sight options is better? This would likely be a bedside go-to gun with occasional CCW use.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Honestly it really depends on you...do you prefer night sights, or do you like fiber optic fronts?

If it's going to wear a weapon light, then the standard black rear/fiber fronts will probably be fine. I'm really starting to swing to those...they seem to be the current go-tos for a lot of LE as well as gaming, and no one would run them if they didn't work.

On the flip side, night sights are never "not useful", either...they work in any lighting condition, whereas the fiber front/black rears really only work when there's enough light to use them. Hence, a weapon light on the gun...

I don't think you can go wrong either way, and worst case you can always swap them out for the other if you need to.
Link Posted: 9/14/2021 7:28:22 PM EDT
[#2]
That’s a big help. Thank you for taking the time to post.
Link Posted: 9/16/2021 1:46:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought the Spartan sights for my Elite. I put night sights on all my pistols though. If you are going to use it for bedside duty or concealed carry, I would definitely go with Spartans but that’s just me. As mentioned earlier, you can always switch them later if you want.

The Spartans are nice and low profile. I was happy I ordered them vs fiber optic.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 8:04:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought mine with the fiber optic, and a few months later had it switched out for a spartan night sight.  Pure personal preference...I just don't like fiber optic sights.
Link Posted: 9/17/2021 10:23:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I bought mine with the fiber optic, and a few months later had it switched out for a spartan night sight.  Pure personal preference...I just don't like fiber optic sights.
View Quote

Same here.  Bought my LTT 92G Elite Combat with fiber optic sights, right before the COVID madness thinking they would work fine.  Nothing wrong with the sights but I switched them because most of my carry pistols have three dot sights and I decided I wanted my LTT to have a similar sight picture.  I chose the Spartan night sights.  I am very pleased with them.

Again as above, personal preference!  Enjoy the LTT, it is a pleasure to shoot.

Link Posted: 9/18/2021 3:40:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I’m really tempted by the LTT Elite. No idea which of the sight options is better? This would likely be a bedside go-to gun with occasional CCW use.
View Quote

Personally, unless it's a daytime outdoor competition pistol I will do tritium every single time, no question.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 7:37:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Personally, I hate FO sights on anything other than a daytime only range toy.

Spartan sights would be my pick
Link Posted: 9/25/2021 9:29:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the replies! Spartan’s for the win!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top