Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/25/2023 9:23:20 AM EDT
New to putting together pistols, bought an sct19 from aim, hoping to get some tips on lpks for glock builds. Any advice / recs from the hive?
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 9:30:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Always use oem.
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Always use oem.
View Quote

Fair
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 9:54:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Used one aftermarket parts kit in a slide and won’t do that again. Get Glock and you won’t be disappointed.
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 6:22:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Used one aftermarket parts kit in a slide and won’t do that again. Get Glock and you won’t be disappointed.
View Quote

I’ve had the same experience twice now.

Got impatient and and couldn’t find OEM gen 5 slide parts, bought Zaffiri and some other brand I can’t remember, neither worked in different slides.
Link Posted: 4/5/2023 1:09:24 PM EDT
[#5]
All Glock with .25 trigger jobs.  I don't like Glocks to start with (I respect them for what they are) and personally don't feel like an expensive trigger makes enough of an improvement to warrant the expense- if I really want a good trigger I'll start with a better gun.  I'm sure others will disagree.
Link Posted: 4/11/2023 3:19:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
All Glock with .25 trigger jobs.  I don't like Glocks to start with (I respect them for what they are) and personally don't feel like an expensive trigger makes enough of an improvement to warrant the expense- if I really want a good trigger I'll start with a better gun.  I'm sure others will disagree.
View Quote

Trying to figure out where the OP said something about "triggers"

As for LPKs its Factory or be ready to "fit" parts like you do a 1911, IF they can be fitted.
Link Posted: 4/11/2023 3:43:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

As for LPKs its Factory or be ready to "fit" parts like you do a 1911, IF they can be fitted.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I swear I'm not trying to be a wanker but well, the thread title is "LPKs for Glock build"  Then OP wrote:

New to putting together pistols, bought an sct19 from aim, hoping to get some tips on lpks for glock builds. Any advice / recs from the hive?
where they again ask "... hoping to get some tips on lpks for glock builds."  The SCT19 is a stripped frame that needs a lower parts kit- including a trigger.  

Last I checked, LPK is lower parts kits.  Lower parts kits usually include triggers.  Everybody else seemed to get it, maybe it's you?  

Glock Factory Frame Parts Kit Glock Gen 3 9mm Luger
Attachment Attached File

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1018421337?pid=954622

Link Posted: 4/14/2023 5:41:05 AM EDT
[#8]
I pick standard Glock Oem parts ala carte from multiple online stores, but I prefer the smooth face trigger over the standard serrated.

Sometimes take off parts are found on the EE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top