Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2023 6:00:00 PM EDT
I'm trying to decide between 3 OWB Kydex holsters for a Glock 23 that a friend gifted me, But since I don't know much about the different Kydex holster makers (currently use leather daily) I'm hoping the more knowledgeable folks here can steer me in the right direction.

This will be used for CC under a loose T shirt or button down shirt so I'm looking for a holster that rides close to the body while being as comfortable as possible.

I've narrowed it down to the following-

Vedder Light Draw

Tulster Contour

T-Rex Ironside

So.. Anyone have recommendations from those three choices or is there another holster out there I've overlooked and should be considering as well?

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
Link Posted: 4/29/2023 7:09:10 PM EDT
[#1]
BravoConcealment you can get a OWB and IWB for the same price as just 1 OWB from those places.

https://www.bravoconcealment.com/collections/buy-1-get-1
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top